Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): Orange
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, April 17, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
s l o w l y revealed by peeling,
eating an orange
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Founding Editor
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|tasty haiku, Karla...
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|I can smell it Karla. Nothing like the smell of a fresh orange.
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Now you are making me hungry for an Orange LOL. Keep up the great writing and be blessed in doing so
|Reviewed by Nordette Adams
|Brought a smile and a chuckle to this lady. ~~Nordette|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Small ones are more juicy. Not sure bout oranges though...|
|Reviewed by Gordon Rosenberg
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Good for senryu too. I can just taste the sweetness.|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Great ku on the orange fruit!
Love, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by A PAX
|my favorite fruit.......the work makes it worth it :)|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Yes I do have to agree with Ed on this one, the orange is a very provocative fruit, ater peeling away the rind you have no way of knowing until you actually taste whether it will be sweet and juicy or sour and dry. Good poem makes one think.
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Could have as well sexual conotations...ed|
|Reviewed by Retta (Reindeer) Mckenzie
|Oh Yes, what a lovely haiku Karla!
|Reviewed by Safi Abdi
|Love them, and you make them even more appetizing!
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
Very appetising and ap "pealing " pen...lols
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Excellent, Karla - think I'll have one now!|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Wonderful haiku, Karla; very a"peal"ing. *grins* BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|Only in the privacy of a bedroom, with a loved partner, would the peeling of an oragnge... be better! Great statement. Great word us. Love it! - Bill