Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Deal ... Or No Deal?
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, April 17, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Not about the TV program, but I love that show...LOL!
The hammock, in a relaxing mood,
requests the pleasure
of my company.
It looks at me longingly; it's been
a while since we met;
too long, truth be told.
I recall the gentle rocking motion
as it whispered sleep ...
sleep ... into my ears:
And so, who am I to disappoint?
I have a day off,
and nothing to do.
My friend asks me, "Deal or no deal?" I
don't hesitate and
come out a winner.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Sherri Smith
|Great poem and pic to go with. I know exactly what you are feeling here! I love the sun, and napping on the deck. Perfect weather to do that!|
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|What a great invitation! The pic is simply adorable!
Love and hugs, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Love the photo and the write!|
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
I say, accept the invitation from that hammock, whenever it is offered.
Love & Light,
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|What was the Deal you offered that lovely kitten to get him off that hammock??!!!|
|Reviewed by Lisa Hilbers
I know just how you feel! Sometimes a day of rest is worth much more than any amount of money!
Unfortunately today will not be that day for me, but I hope if it's what you need, then I wish you lots of beautiful dreams!
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Ah hah! A snoozing we shall go. Personally I never liked a hammock, but then, this isn't about me, huh? Cute.|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Interesting write and atypical of your usual work but very good, I really like it and I think it would be better as stand alone without the graphic.
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Sweet poem and a soft cuddly moment for me this morning.
Love and peace!
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|enjoyed the read, like the photo, kitties is good|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Well done cute pic!!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This was way to cute, keep writing and be blessed in doing so
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Win or lose, no one can beat a nap in a hammock...ed|
|Reviewed by Connie Hinnen Cook
|Awwww...too cute for words, and yet you captured it purrfectly!|
|Reviewed by J M
|A Deal that photo is adorable I liked your peom alot Well done.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
If this were money, you are a winner indeed! You've opened the briefcase to a million dollar write, and the picture is absolutely adorable! Awwwwww! Very well done; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Now this is REALLY a good deal Karla!;-)lol
Hope you took the cat off firsr...hahaha
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|Go0d deal, but your always a winner!