Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku Chain: Dessert Temptations
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Enjoy the break from healthy food. :)
Keep us in prayer, bad, bad storms on the way from this afternoon through tonight. Thank you!
are the dieter's downfall -
too good to resist
iced cakes and cookies
and what about cho co late??
and all that C A N D Y
get thee behind me
thou foul demons of sweet tooth -
and bigger waistlines
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Every once in awhile you need to allow for the sweeties. This allowance will allow for the diet time that you need :-) Okay......so it shows I give in recently too :-)|
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Karla!!! How could you! Don't you know you are tempting us to do things we might regrett, but you do it sooo well!
Love and Hugs, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Screw diets, might as well die one day happy and obese...LOL, Ed|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Yep!! I have some cheesecake in the fridge and I forgot all about it until I read this delicious write.
love and peace.
|Reviewed by Sage Sweetwater
|HA, sugar is a Communist plot to sap my will! I do far too many situps every day to indulge, but it looks delicious, Karla! Temptations indeed!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|LOL, this is so true
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|well done, heh|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
I think I gained 20 pounds from readin' this delicious taste treat! LOL Very well penned; love the colored font and the last stanza in particular! Out, Satan, out!! LOL
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D YUMMO! :P
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Great write Karla but you sure no how to tempt a diabetic into sinning.
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|A Temptation hard to resist...gimme my rusk...let me chew that NOW!!
|Reviewed by B Thomas Daniels
|your haiku is making me hungry
I love the third one here, Get thee behind me lol Great
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|Lols at Jerry below
I am in total concordance with him !
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Pssst! Pas some of dat stuff over heah, hon?|