Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Unexpected, the lightning written
on the undulating page
what thundering emotions were on
her mind when she created
And yet, the same angry hand has a
gentle side when she writes a
in all of its glorious colors ...
the aftermath of chaos.
only other Poets understand
what I am talking about:
A Poet means never having to
explain yourself or say you're
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Great write, even though we are not so sure about the 'say you're sorry' part...:-)
Love and Hugs, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Deep thoughts this morning Karla...excellent writing!
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by Retta (Reindeer) Mckenzie
|How wonderful this is Karla, I just loved this poem!
|Reviewed by Andre Bendavi ben-YEHU
|MOTHER POET CREATES AND HER CREATION IS SELF-EXPLANATORY.
I have enjoyed the reading of "No Eplanation".
Healthy Long Creative Life through a blissful living, Poet.
Andre Emmanuel Bendavi ben-YEHU
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Beautiful prose of visuals and meaning with a piece of all poets inside the verse.
I admire your insight.
Love and peace,
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Nice wordage this morning.|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Yes, ports we are and a different breed as well
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
You got it there !
Leave it up to other discerning souls to draw their conclusions on your handiwork !
|Reviewed by totally anonymous
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Now that's the way to use that line!;-) Splendid poem Karla!
Love the weather analogies, and the pic!Kudo's!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Wonderful write; very well done yet again! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|I love this piece...