Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Race for Survival
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
on accelerating paws -
race for survival
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|You capture both predator and victim here and the dual emotions they share. The fittest survive, for certain sure! You've earned your dinner here, Babe! TY Kate xx|
|Reviewed by Sage Sweetwater
|Food for poetic thought, Karla! Three lines make for quick poetry. Excellent!
|Reviewed by Rhonda Galizia
|I embrace Haiku, Karla, and this is excellent. thinking of you, hope you are well... love ~ rhonda|
|Reviewed by Connie Hinnen Cook
|Succinct and so very true, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Huda Orfali
|Love the animated pic
and the wonderful verse
thanks for sharing
love and peace
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|My paws got trimmed recently, maybe you could tell daddy and m0mmy of this, thanks, Rufuz|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|lol, or just being canny...|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|outstanding sense of motion ...|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Grat ku, this one I really enjoy and the graphic really sets it off.
|Reviewed by Brian Pellerino
OOOOOOOH! I likey I likey.
Peace and (((Hugs)))
|Reviewed by Sherri Smith
|You are great at haiku, it's a difficult style but you do it well.
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|The fastest creature on earth speeds forth with every word in verse. Most excellent.
Love and peace!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Great write here Karla
|Reviewed by Aberjhani
|Clever, original, and oh so true.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|The way of survival is sometimes unsettling but necessary...Excellent ku as always, you excel in these!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
The movie "Duma" inspired this, didn't it? Wonderful write, and love the animated cheetah! Very well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|how true, great write,
Love, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|It's the way of this world whether we like it or not; be it in the jungle or in the city. Thought-inciting haiku, Karla. Merci, mon amie. Amour et paix, ton ami de la C-B, Canada,
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
It's survival of the fittest in the jungle of life...:)
Scintillating pen !
Love and Peace