Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, May 19, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Paint poetry on my eyes
so I can take you with me
wherever I go:
color it in vibrant shades
that will never get dimmer
as I grow older;
read it in a clear, strong voice
that I'll recognize when
hearing starts to go;
let it take me by the hand
and waltz me around the dance
floor for old time's sake;
let it assuage aching bones
and ease a c h i n g loneliness
on my journey home;
play the old songs one more time,
these melodies you've painted
on my eyes in verse.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Marie Wadsworth
|This is vibrant and alive. It just makes you want to create and I see you in this, or at least I hear your voice. Beautiful!|
|Reviewed by Nordette Adams
|You are one helluva an artist, girl. Beautiful poem! ~~Nordette|
|Reviewed by totally anonymous
|fabulous love the way you paint your words|
|Reviewed by Paul Williams
|You've painted this beauty upon our eye's Karla, may you paint many more, excellent.
|Reviewed by Connie Hinnen Cook
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Karla, this is brilliant and you have painted poetry right into our eyes with this!
Lovem Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla you have a masterpiece here, and it will be kept to hang in fine places worthy of it's words! Brava!Outstanding!
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
You have defined living and faith in the ages as we all walk the same road and as poets we see everything differently. The beauty is from the inside looking out.
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Exceptional write Karla one of your all time bests.
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Wonderful write, Karla! I like the picture too!
Sandie May Angel a.k.a. Sandie Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Crystal Silver Angel (Reader)
|Karla this is brilliant.. Now where is that other angel sis of yours, lol??
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|Breathtaking! One of your best, Nice Lady. We all are with you in every word and intent. Give us more or your inner secret thinking and musings. - Bill
|Reviewed by Sherri Smith
|This is breathtakingly beautiful.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Keep on writing like this, and you will add "best selling author" to your repetoire! beautiful write; very well penned! brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister (and #1 fan), Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|A very touching write here Karla
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
A very touching and poignant pen, that reawakens fond memories and good times..
This is masterly poetry...
Love and Peace