Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, June 12, 2006
Not rated by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Love looked at me
through big brown eyes
and furry heart,
for who I am,
no questioned asked;
it wagged its tail
and rolled over
onto its back,
bared its belly
for me to rub
with total trust ...
now why can't man
learn from our pets?
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by L. Figgins
|We have it when we are children, Karla. Somewhere along the line our trust is broken and it is hard to be won again. Thank God for pets!
They do remind us, don't they? Truly loved this!
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|This is adorable! You did this just wonderful,
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Now that is a delightful question Karla, thank you for the smiles this morning...
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by Retta (Reindeer) Mckenzie
|Oh Dear Karla, this wonderful poem just made my day, so cute and funny, I absolutely loved it, why not indeed?
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|... It sure is a dog's life!! Both male and female psyches... to say nothing of fluffy hearts and bare bellies... could do with more than a little stroking day-by-day to keep the old tails wagging and those big, brown eyes like liquid pools.... Hope you haven't sent away your man with his tail between his legs, Karla.. !! :)) The main thing, I think, is that they dislike the little red topknot bow that is missing from your cute picture... Now, if they allow THAT, then it MUST be love!! Is that dog smiling or is it me....??? Both, I think... as it's a bit too early for the booze... Gotta luv it! K xx|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|now why can't man
learn from our pets?
That's a question I've been asking myself my entire life, Karla!
|Reviewed by Susan Sonnen
|their unconditional love is such a treasure! wonderful write and very good question.
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|I love both cats and dogs, right now my precious poodle is asleep on my lap as I type these words, keep writing Karla and be blessed
|Reviewed by Dawn Richerson
|I prefer dogs, too :) hope you're doing great. Dawn|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Why can't women, lol, I could use some belly rubbing lol.
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|I'll lay on my back, and have me belly rubbed anytime...
Hey what happened to the USA soccer team...
|Reviewed by Crystal Silver Angel (Reader)
|TRUE darling angel..This is a beauty of a true write!!!
|Reviewed by A PAX
they adore us no matter what!
so very true Karla!
|Reviewed by bluecornflower orangetiger
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|We roll over on our backs, the rest is up to you, you female/women/type persons. LOL|
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
Unconditional Love is truly the greatest force for good in the world..
And yes we can learn so much from Mother Nature !!
|Reviewed by richard cederberg
|It truly is a mystery the love that an animal can have for a human. So many lessons to be learned in this life.
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Sweet creature of love is this animal. You two are very lucky.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Bravo!!! That is one ripping analogy ms Karla! If you find one let me know!;-)lol
Love and Harmony,
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|So good, and so true! If pets can give us unconditional love and accept us for all our quirks, then why can't WE?? Great write, and aDORable picture; very well done! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Oh you got me all turned on, Auntie Karla...Rufuz|