Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Hot Summer Nights
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, June 19, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Watching a free outdoor concert inspired this one. :)
In the waning of afternoon's
I find refreshment in a breeze,
ice-cold Diet Coke, and in the
notes blowing from a saxaphone...
the way to spend hot, summer nights.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by L. Figgins
|Amen to that! Too cool, Karla. Love it!
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
Love and Hugs, B&R
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
|Ah, Music under the stars ... doesn't get much better than that!
Love & Light,
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Soul food. Sounds delightful...|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Lovely way to spend a summer evening...great write Karla
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by Nordette Adams
|Enjoyed this summer celebration. ~~Nordette|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|YES it IS!!! This is extreme heat in verse and music.
|Reviewed by Marie Wadsworth
|Outstanding! This is groovy! Write on!|
|Reviewed by Rhonda Galizia
|Love this, Karla! Brings it into being, full force. I got to see Peter Noonan [I'M 'ENRY THE EIGHTH I AM' fame] under the stars, and assorted others! Hope you get a whole summer of them... in beautiful HOT Texas! love ya, rhonda|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Great write here Karla
|Reviewed by Crystal Silver Angel (Reader)
|Sounds like a nice experience.. Great write, sis..
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Can't argue with you there, Kara, although I almost couldn't find my magnifying glasses to read it.|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Wish I were there Karla that sounds so refreshing and gratifying.
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
I just love outdoor concerts..
The best I saw was REM....real cool !!
|Reviewed by Dale Clark
|Exactly Karla! What else is there? ;)|
|Reviewed by Theresa Koch
|Wish I were there sounds fabulous:)|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
glad i was there with you; it was a great time! wonderful poetry; very well done! brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, karen lynn.
|Reviewed by A PAX
|Nice place to be
Was the music good???