Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
L.I.F.E.! Is What You Make It
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Thank you, Cynth'ya, for the inspiration. So nice talking with you last evening!
Pressed in from every side;
I don't want to leave the
comfort of the womb,
but forces greater than I
ensure there is no control
in the matter --
and I am born.
I draw first pain into the
untried recesses of my
lungs and therefore
begin the process known
as dying; it hurts to breathe;
primal needs rule --
and I survive.
And now that I am older,
there is an appreciation
for having outlived the
predictions of naysayers;
I put pen to the page and
write, gratefully --
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|A wonderful celebration!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|And a wonderful life it is too; I am better in having you in mine. God bless you, dear twin! I love you with all my heart! Very nice write; keep up the terrific writing! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :)
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|And You Celebrate this thing we call Life very well, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|And we will celebrate with you! :)) Indeed, life is not about the amount of moments, but the quality of each and every one... circumstances may sometimes mitigate against the spirit of life's celebration, but they can't chain your heart! Your indomitable energies shine in this piece, Karla - driven doubtless by your attitude of gratitude. Bless you and TY Kate xx|
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|...and with each moment's passed
we are born into the future.
Life is what we make of it!
Sandie May Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Karla a great inspirtaional piece here, keep it up and be blessed
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla I agree with the others and especially Kate C. It is wonderful to see such superb work from you! You are a blessing to us all!|
|Reviewed by firstname.lastname@example.org Bennett
|Awesome and Cynthis is amazing right? Write on my fellow poet and keep it filled with the expressions you feel.|
|Reviewed by Crystal Silver Angel (Reader)
|I'm with Kate!!! WOWWwwwwww!!!!!!|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Wow! You have outdone yourself with this one! I have been reading you for some time and I have to tell you I see you expanding and growing in the most wonderful ways. I am fortunte as a reader to be able to see your works!|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Well done Karla!!
|Reviewed by richard cederberg
|Excellent insight dear Karla!
Cynth'ya is a woman filled with wisdom and love and also an exceptional dose of humor.
The Lord has, and is, blessing you, and also blessing all that you touch with your heartfelt words.
Stand Strong, there are rewards waiting for you that you could never imagine.
|Reviewed by Susan Sonnen
|you have survived and excelled, it seems to me
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
And each day is a precious gift from the Saviour...