Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
AnnaNicole, We Hardly Knew You
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
...And who's minding the baby?
Sad, sad, sad...
... meanwhile, while the battle
over who the father
of the baby is and
who will get custody
rages in and out of
court, do you think there will
be anything left to
bury? Just wondering.......
(c) 2007, Karla Dorman. (2/27)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Just a very sad situation. She was still a human being, treated badly even in death. I can only wonder what her daughter will think about all of this when she grows up and finds out the truth.
|Reviewed by Joyce Bowling
|Sad situation...I think deep down she was a very lonely lady, I don't recall her family creating such a fuss about her prior to her death!
Nice write Karla.
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Who really loved Nicole besides her son and daughter? Seems to me everyone who yells the loudest wants to catch the gravy train. It is one of the saddest deaths I've seen in a long time...thanks for caring for her too.
|Reviewed by H. Lena Jones
|A terrible situation indeed, Karla. My question, does any of those individuals really care or ever cared about the deceased? This whole affair highlights the sad state of the human heart.
Love and peace
|Reviewed by ~ Holly Harbridge (Reader)
|A terrible situation! love holly|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|I think they should bury her and leave the baby alone, it is getting to be a circus, and a sad one at that
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Oh my Karla, this is so sad for the baby....|
|Reviewed by Sandi Schraut
|Anna Nicole was an adult and made her choices as an adult but, I wish down in my heart that some kind soul would wisk that tiny child away, raise her with love and pray she never know the sharks that circle to swallow her whole!!! Sandi|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|I think the sad part of it is that with all the soldiers dying in foreign lands, with the millions of starving kids in the world, with the high prices and poverty levels, with the threat of nuclear arms war blossoming all over the world, Anna Nicole Smith shouldn't even rate a line in a local rag let alone the world press.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|...so very sad, indeed
love and peace,
|Reviewed by Chantilly Lace (Reader)
|Very sad indeed|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Denise Contreras
|It is a sad situation
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Tragic. reminds me of somalia where leaders fight over who should be president there is nothing left in the country to lead because they killed people in ruthless, senseless and rather insane war. I know this goes to another direction but the meaning of the two stories (this one and that of somalia)goes in the same direction
Abdi-Noor your brother in africa
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|It's a very tragic situation for all involved! Sad how people use tragedy to get what they want! I think it's disgusting! Very well done poem, Karla; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :(
In the end the child suffers; it's always the children who suffer the most!
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|It is a very sad state of affairs, Karla. I think that the world weeps, that even in death, she is not allowed to rest.
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|When the flesh is dead the vultures have a fest.