Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Girlie, the Wondercat (For Sharon Whitworth)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, March 19, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
One of my neighbors down the road has been adopted by this beautiful stray cat. It is a pleasure to know and love her.
Image of Girlie, (c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
... "purr"fectly content
to bring joy to whatever world
she's in at the time,
she watches, waiting, emerald
green eyes observing
her surroundings. With a gentle
meow, she pounces straight
into my heart: who is she? She's
feline, Girlie, the Wondercat,
who sits on my lap.
(c) 2007, Karla Dorman (3/19)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by MaryGrace Patterson
|A nice tribute to your kitty cat!...M|
|Reviewed by Daring Sunshine
|Thank you Karla; but it's a wonder if you can get her there in your lap at all; remember she is definately partial to Ray, my husband! :)
|Reviewed by Susan Sonnen
|Oh, how I love kitties!! Thanks for sharing; this made me happy.|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|The Picture brought tears to my eyes, because she looks just like my Samuel Lee, he was killed by a pit bull several years ago, and it was a hard thing to deal with, I am glad to meet Girle
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Lovely tribute Karla!!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Great little tribute to your feline friend.
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Sounds like a wonderful cat, not a mactivity cat..|
|Reviewed by richard cederberg
|Oh Karla ... Michele and I have a Siamese named Abby that we truly do adore. This write was precious. And Sharon is a fine spirit filled woman. Blessings to you!
Light and Wisdom ...
|Reviewed by Jibril Mohamed
|Love for a cute cat. Keep Girlie in your lap. She is a source of inspiration.
Thank you Karla.
|Reviewed by CJ Heck
|An adorable poem, Karla!~ Girlie is so cute!
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Fabulous and extremely uplifting poem. my greetings to Girlie|
|Reviewed by Andre Bendavi ben-YEHU
Blessed be the cats.
Andre Emmanuel Bendavi ben-YEHU
|Reviewed by Rhonda Galizia
She truly is GORGEOUS! She reminds me of my very first (female)cat, "Tiger" at age 6.....then I had another (male) "Tiger" at age 30! LOL!
Uh-oh. Now, SoftShoe Eddie is giving her the old cat's-eye...he still checks out Mr. ED's lovely Flower, too! Gotta run - he's in his closet, digging out new clothes! Love is in the air...
Have a beautiful happy day!
Love & Laughter, Rhonda
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Girlie is indeed a beautiful little kitty. A most beautiful tribute to one of our "pets"; very well done! That picture is too adorable, yuppers, that's our "Girlie"! :) You're the cat's meow of poetry! ~ME-OWWW~
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D *purring*
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Wonderful Ode to Girlie, the Wondercat! She reminds me of my Tuffy girl.
"Even the tiniest feline - is a Masterpiece." Leonardo da Vinci