Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
adventures in overeating (semi-autobiographical)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Sunday, July 07, 2002
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
i sit here like a bloated pig *oink* *oink*
my belly's all pooched out and hurting
need to loosen my pants...they feel too tight
but i'm too uncomfortable to move...sluggish
feel like taking a nap...a long, long nap
i'm positively absolutely *stuffed*.
i shouldn't have eaten that much...really...
but i was absolutely *starving* and a friend
suggested that we eat out to eat...so we
go to an all you can eat buffet place. i
love buffets. i ate and ate all i could eat
and now i am fat and miserable.
i always do this. i promise myself that
it won't happen again, i will not eat *that*
much, but it does. everytime. especially
at an all you can eat buffet place. my
eyes get bigger than my stomach. what
a hog i am. i'm so ashamed.
holidays are another time when i pig out...
eat more than i should...all this food. i hate
to see it go to waste...but that's where it goes:
straight to my waist. why can't i have more
self control??? i hate starving myself, dieting
is the pits, diets make me hungry.
i work at a all you can eat buffet style
restaurant. i love their food...but it is
so hard to try to maintain my weight
when i'm surrounded by all this food.
just smelling it, i feel like i've gained
weight...i had a big breakfast, ate
much more than i normally do, and
now, in the early evening, i'm still
feeling stuffed. i shouldn't have done
that...i'm miserable. i don't usually
overeat...i did today. and i'm paying
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Nice write Karla!!!!! Yum!....Yum! Now you are making me hungry too!!!!
Sandie Angel :o) a.k.a. May Lu $*_*$
|Reviewed by Amor Sabor
|Love you for you first! You have a warm and good heart...but you must take care of it also. Many cannot lose weight no matter what they try. See yourself in the light and reach for that image. The rest will come. Do it for you. But you must love you for you first. Hugs
|Reviewed by Masarat Daud (Reader)
|loooooooolllll! Sounds like me :)|
|Reviewed by Mitzi Jackson
|hahaha...very funny and entertaining
|Reviewed by Sue Hess
|having just returned from the land of the seafood buffets, i can relate to this. my sister and i have discussed changing tables several times so no one can see how much we have eaten...darn those crab leg carcasses!|