Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Cinquain: Autumn Leaves
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
of autumn leaves ...
Image (c) 2006, Karla Dorman
of autumn leaves
bright against azure skies --
man wishes he could paint something
(c) 2007, Karla Dorman (9/25)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Poetess of The Soul Sheila G
|I know I wish I could!
God has that Control!
Love this photo, starking and shocking, vibrant and beautiful!
Thank you Karla!
Your poem, short and sweet
and gives such amazement~
WArmly, Warrior Lady Sheeoox
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Beautiful picture and amazing poem, keep it up and be blessed
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|beautiful for sure!|
|Reviewed by Jean Strickland
|Beautiful pic and poem. The odd thing is, I just heard that the first day of Fall was yesterday and I wrote a poem about it last night myself. I'll post it as soon as I get a chance. Jean|
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
I love the scenery but hate raking leaves.(lol)
|Reviewed by Regina Pounds
|Well said...and stunning indeed, Karla...autumn is so beautiful.
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Man will never be capable of competing with Mother Nature's magic. Lovely pic and words!
|Reviewed by Kathy Armijo
|Awesome! words and picture. Beautiful backdrop to God's beauty.
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Not a chance!!!!!|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|It is hard to improve on natures beauty...
|Reviewed by Chuck Keller
|Reviewed by Patricia Bankhead (Reader)
|Wow, the picture is absolutely stunning.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Perfect! I have often wished I could capture the glory of autumn on canvas. Many have, but never the real thing;-)!
|Reviewed by Randall Barfield
|Stunning, I agree. It's the right word. Cheers|
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
|What a stunning photo, Dear Karla ... reminds me of your beautiful heart! Our Creator is the Ultimate Artist.
Love & Light always and in all ways,
|Reviewed by Lynn Barry
|Well put...I know exactly what you mean and I think that each fall...hugs|
|Reviewed by John Leko
|...man perhaps does paint it...much like this...with his eyes...held forever in the beauty of a photograph...such as this.
|Reviewed by Ann Scarborough
|Wow! What colors! Oh Karla!
|Reviewed by Jeanette Cooper
|When I saw that picture my first thought was: Oh My God! The "stunning" radiance of color is magnificent, and yes, as a watercolor enthusiast, I sure do wish I could paint something like that.|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|He surely does!
And I just read your TV Blog - Excellent - and Best of Luck! And when you do the weather, I'd pay to hear ya yell, "We're all gonna diiiiiiieeeeeee!!"
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
I love the opening lines...
"The stun/of Autumn leaves...."
Is captured brilliantly in both image and verse. Very well done; you are becoming quite the little poetess/photographer! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twinkletoes, Karen Lynn. :D *grins*
|Reviewed by April Sims
|Autumn is my favorite time of year and you captured it beautifully. ~ April|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|God, the painter, the master, the teacher, the one that create everyday something for us to wonder!