Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Not my current state, just my Muse wanting to express herself ...
Depression: the long blue
slide down uncaring walls
into the shadows, where
I've grown accustomed to
the darkness - no one can
see the tears on my face ...
(c) 2007, Karla Dorman (10/11)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Randall Barfield
|We must fight hiding tears. We need them to be seen. Cheers|
|Reviewed by Joyce Bowling
|A powerful write indeed...well expressed my friend! Bravo!
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|powerful emotions are expressed here-have been there too and am sure most can relate|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|It's called the blues for a reason. It comes and we collapse. Pull out!
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
Your poem is a good expression of what being depressed feels like. Glad to hear that you're not in that place right now.
Love & Light always and in all ways,
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|Love That Picture Karla
get home sick for my Catskill Mountains
specially at this time of the year,
when the Mountain turn into a kaleidoscope
Of beautiful hues
enjoyed your Well Penned write.
Peace and love be with you
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Beautifully written Karla...so glad it is not how you feel.
love and peace, Carole~
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|Singing the Blues,,,, that eery yet peacful tone, where only you can feel your feelings.
Take care always,, Christine
|Reviewed by larry linville
|so greatly expressed and the photo is so beautiful
|Reviewed by Kathy Armijo
|Take you Muse out for some ice cream - it always helps with blue tears.
|Reviewed by M.Bennett Hooper (Mikii)
|WOW (woman of words)I too am glad this isn't your present state of mind but oh so descriptive of the feelings of kindred souls. PLB&G, luvya <Mikii>|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Although glad this isn't your state of mind I know that it is part of your soul and many of us poets feel this way from time to time. Great capture regardless.
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Blue tears? having you a smoke with our Rufuz's Ed?
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Very glad to hear it's not your current state, Karla, and I like that picture.|
|Reviewed by Walt Hardester
|Here's one for ya Karla.
Standing here 'tween sand and surf,
I'm as blue as a ...Smurf.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Depression: not a fun place to be; glad you aren't there. Just keep on smiling and hoping that things will turn around; that's what I try to do (although there are THOSE days where I wonder about that...)! Very well written, Karla; and I LOVE the picture; spectacular! Captures the "blueness" of depression perfectly! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :(
Love the differently colored fonts; neat! :)
|Reviewed by Joyce Devenish
|Don't be blue Karla. Depression will pass, and we love you and enjoy your wonderful words and pictures. Keep them coming...Hugs...Joyce|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Depression is a slippery slope I am glad this is not your current state