Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
· Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: For The Fallen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: Brought To You B(u)y ... © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: How Do You Thank Someone For Dying? © 2013, Karla Dorman
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,249
Let it rain! :)
les on the
ing the nose with
smells of liquid ref
that comes in the falling
of rain. The healer of a
land burnt under a mean
sun, a soothing balm
to comfort the soul.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|Well written shape poem. Rain is a splendid way to mask tears - can't help but love it.
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|Rain, rain don't go away
stay around for a few more day
We need you Here in Georgia
stick around and rain away
peace & Love be with you
|Reviewed by Kathy Armijo
|Send some of those rain drops to Georgia! They are in a horrible drought.
Love the poem and the drop of rain.
God bless you. Kathy
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|A drop of rain or a tear? that will be in the eyes of the beholder.
To me, like the one rolling down the cheek of a child with a scrapped knee.
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|creative and refreshing|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Love the form and such a lovely image of the magic of rain.
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Now this is your best and in the shape of a raindrop. In....credible!
|Reviewed by Daniel McTaggart
|At first I read the beginning as "the under giggles." And I thought why would Karla write that? Does her under giggle?|
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Excellent Karla. Cute too ;-)
|Reviewed by Staci Gansky-Wagner
|This is great!!|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Fantastic poem and style! Karen is right,You rock Karla!;-)
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
When you write a poem, you not only make us read your words, you make us SEE your words! Wow, what a terrific form you have used; very clever and artistic of you! BRAVA, extremely well presented and penned! There are no raindrops rainin' down on your parade! You make us see the beauty of rain and realize just how blessed we truly are!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Angela Scott
|This was interesting in verse and form. Excellent write!|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Keep it in the lone star, we in the garden state don't want it...e|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Ah, we're getting artistic, are we? Interesting. Raindrop, perhaps?|