Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku Chain (5/7/5) - Peaceful Slumber
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, November 19, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Good night ...
wrapped in a blanket
of darkness, the earth closes
its eyes, relaxes;
a full harvest moon
and stars lull it to dreamland
and peaceful slumber.
(c) 2007, Karla Dorman (11/19)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Randall Barfield
|great words, great photo. cheers|
|Reviewed by Founding Editor
|Reviewed by Nicky Goodman
|how lovely! :o) and i am just doing a spot of moonbathing too - looking forward to the November full moon - it's a starry starry night tonight Karla -happy Thanksgiving to you - Nicky xx|
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|i like this|
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|peaceful and dreamy write-lovely|
|Reviewed by LadyJtalks LadyJzTalkZone (Reader)
|well done. Lady J|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|so very peaceful....gentle...dreamy write!!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Restfull words to rock one to sleep...
love and peace, Carole~
|Reviewed by Kathy Armijo
|This is so peaceful. Sweet dreams.
God bless you. Kathy
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|This eases the reader right on day to a wonderful , warm and deep sleep.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|A lovely look at dream time.|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Ahhh Karla you captured the essence of the night as the final curtains close on the day...
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Words resting on a pillow of poetry.
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Your photograph and words bring such a soothing delight....
|Reviewed by Charlie
|When I was young, I always thought the moon was an eye--at profile and then gradually full-faced, so this poem was a little backwards for me. However, since I never could write a decent ku: ku-ku-kachoooo to you! --Charlie|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Beautiful writes here I am so glad yous hared them here, and a great graphic as well
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|both wonderful writes
Love & Peace be with you
|Reviewed by Staci Gansky-Wagner
|Wonderful creative haiku!|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Simply gorgeous haiku; brava! Just perfect!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sis, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill
|Ohh, I love this, Karla!
We must have the 5-7-5 bug today ;-)