Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Undone (Inspired by E.T. Waldron's 'Mystery Man')
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, December 21, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Now look what you made me do! LOL
... You know you undo me when you
strip me naked, expose all to your
caress - I melt like butter under the
lightning of your touch - there - there -
and there. Your heat fills me until
there is nothing left but the shuddering
climax ... the soothing rain quenches
and settles the universe back in place.
(c) 2007, Karla Dorman (12/21)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Wow Karla...this is hot, passionate writing at its best and you sure nailed it as a subject. Love this one best of all of yours to date.
|Reviewed by Amber Moonstone
Well, you certainly know how to have a passionate time! Nice sensual poem..
Peace, love, and light,
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill
|...ditto..... WOW * 3
|Reviewed by Walt Hardester
|And more Wow's from me|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Wow, Wow, and Wow.|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Your pen is very deserving of a beautiful, technicolored rainbow.
Love and blessings!
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|And so goeth the next thunder storm quenching the land. One heck of a write filled with beauty....
|Reviewed by jude forese
|mission accomplished! ;)|
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|wow Karla,,,this is some hot thunder,,,,,,,:)|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This is great Karla thank you for sharing
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Excellent response to Eileen's challenge; glad you were inspired by such a gifted poetess; she inspires a lot of people here, including me. Very well penned; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by stan nassano
|what can I say but Rock on,
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Oh girl you truly got INSPIRED with a flash!!
Gotta love it!!
|Reviewed by D Johnson
|I had to read Eileen's poem first, glad I did, good on you for your depth of perception.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|hahaha good to know my metaphor got through to you. You did good Karla,causing the storm to split asunder,and reveal its thunder;-)