Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): Quietude
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, December 28, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2007, Karla Dorman
white snowflakes falling -
a blanket bedding Earth down
for a Winter's nap
(c) 2007, Karla Dorman (12/28)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Sheri Uy
|Beautiful ku, and a nice shot there, Karla. Happy New Year, my friend!
|Reviewed by LadyJtalks LadyJzTalkZone (Reader)
|great cature of snowflakes to set the stage for your write. Lady J|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Just lovely Karla...we were on the same page, check out my last posting
peace and love, Carole~
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|oooookay...this is good...hope this was quietly enough said..lol!!
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|Yes no doubt Karla,,and in MN,,it is a winter hybernation,, I will see you in the spring,,,zzzzzz Your poem is exquisite
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Let it snow let it snow let it snow.
Wrap up warm...
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Wow, wonderful photograph, but oh so cold. Rather be inside with some hot chocolate or tea and keep that fire stoked....
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|MY goodness... Have just come from Andy's snowflake poem and the beauty and peace that is transferring is almost tangible... Makes me long for that cossetting tranquility when we are FORCED to slow down and do nothing but tuck up and enjoy.... which I have done here! Shame it's too early here for a Rum Toddy... !! HAPPY NEW YEAR, KARLA! Love, Kate xx|
|Reviewed by Dawn Mullan
|The poem goes with the picture. Wonderful. Thank you, DL Mullan|
|Reviewed by John Leko
|Reviewed by stan nassano
|you know ,i just read this and was overwhelmed by it,the simple yet beautiful lines,and I thought why didn't I think of this,very nice,
|Reviewed by Kathy Armijo
|The peacefulness of snow falling is the best. Great picture accompany the beauty of your poem. Shhhhhhhhh
God bless you. Kathy
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Beautiful write keep these coming
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Nothing as serene as a winter's day, or a gentle dusting of snow (especially here in Texas! LOL WHAT snowfall?? LOL)! Beautifully illustrated in image and in verse; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twinkles, Karen Lynn. :D
I like the little snowflake shaped like a heart! *smiles*
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Nothing quite as nice
As snowflakes falling to earth
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Ah Karla. Your Haiku, (never did like that word) has given me an inspiratione Well done; I think.Kidding my friend.If it inspired me, it has to be good. God bless.
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|beautiful-i was thinking the same as i fed our horses and looked out over the snow covered fields, how the earth needs a rest|
|Reviewed by Joyce Bowling
|Beautiful haiku, peaceful, and flows smoothly just as a great haiku should...enjoyed this my friend, well done!
|Reviewed by Nicky Goodman
|Beautiful Haiku Karla- quiet and peace, snowflakes and warmth in such few words - shhh! super! Nicky xx|