Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
Thank you, Georg Mateos, for the inspiration. :)
Image (c) 2007, Karla Dorman
When viewing what He has painted out there,
I put the brush down in awe of what He's
When reading what He's already written,
I put the pen down. Who am I to think
I can write poetry?
When contemplating everything around
me, I realize I'm an amateur
compared to the Master ...
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (1/15)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Poetess of The Soul Sheila G
|Boy, do I feel like this1
YOu wrote this eloquently Karen!
Pick that pen UP!
Different strokes for different folks!
I won't forget it either!The Master is a whom he is!
Warmed in the Spirit, Warior Purple Lady Sweet Sheooxoo
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|Thought provoking poetry with meaning... I love your poetry. It has a certain softness to it. I like each one better than the last one. :~)
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Great offering Karla!!
|Reviewed by Rafika Anderson
|Don't knock the amateur. We are His brushes, pens, and even the canvas! LOL!|
|Reviewed by John Leko
|...inspired by one Master...we become wise to the beauty of lifes art.
You are wise of beauty Karla...
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|as are so many of us--but in putting thought to pen and pen to paper we do get better!!!|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Aren't we all? I love learning from a Master.
Blessings and love,
|Reviewed by Walt Hardester
|Yep, same page today.
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Ahhh but if that is the case that would make him the muse and you the vessel of his inspirations so write on...
|Reviewed by Kathy Armijo
|Oh, Karla, this is beautiful! Insignificant is how I feel when I think of all He's done. Yet, He fills me with a yearning to excel. You are a guiding light in my life.
God bless you. Kathy
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
|Ah, but the Master works through You, Karla. Don't ever put that pen down, my friend.
Love & Light always and in all ways,
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|When it comes to the predictability of weather...everybody is an amateur.
Don't sweat it.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|But it is BECAUSE of the Master that you write, Karla. Don't throw it all away; enjoy the gift He's given you! So what if you don't get the reviews; I happen to love how you write, and so do many others! Now pick that pen up and keep writing and taking those gorgeous photos! BRAVA, very well penned, Karla~!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Chantilly Lace (Reader)
|Beautiful writing sweet lady,stay safe and well OK...Hugssssss|
|Reviewed by D Johnson
|Karla, the picture says it all...you put it in words; well done.
|Reviewed by stan nassano
|and yet we strive to try to reach that moment of greatness,
great write karla,
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|You write beautifully Karla; right from your heart where he has put the words for you. Well done friend. God has blessed you so.|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|Oh, what a statement. Well penned my friend.|
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|You are too a master
of your own style of writing
peace be with you
|Reviewed by George MacLean Akurunwa
|Great piece, enjoyed it. Thanks.|