Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Argued and ARGUED with my Muse about posting this one. She insisted, so here it is ... don't beat the messenger!! LOL
Image from Photobucket.com
Don't think that everyone who
peruses these words of mine will
hitch their leg, leaving a scent
mark announcing, "I was here."
Still, would be nice to know the
old nose ain't broken - the only
excitement to the day is in seeing
who left me a Pee Mail message ...
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (1/15)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Julie Donner Andersen
|This would be very apPEEling if it made any scents. Think about it.
Good one, Karla. Made me pee a little while I laffed. Pass the Tna pads.
|Reviewed by Julie Murphy
|Very cute! The muse was right. You did well to listen. It has brightened up some days. All the best, Julie.|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Hahahahaha at Walt...wish I could say that...but surely NOT a girly thingy!!
|Reviewed by Walt Hardester
|It must be a guy thing. If I don't get to pee outside at least once a day I feel cheated.
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Don't look under your pillow, someone wrote "Kilroy was here" and that's not a surprise for us, you lovely you!!!!!
|Reviewed by Rafika Anderson
|Cute, Karla. Love the photos, too!|
|Reviewed by RaeLynn Teller
|Hee, hee. Not what I expected when I saw the title.
I WAS HERE!!!
|Reviewed by John Leko
|...hydrant humor...gives one a lift...
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|This was so funny......cute one, Karla!|
|Reviewed by JASMIN HORST SEILER
|What do you mean hitch their leg, could'nt reach the computer with my short legs, otherwise this writing would have been pee colour, like the pee mail we gets in the snow up here. Nice one Karla! Love and hugs! Jasmin Horst|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|lol ... very clever and humorous ...|
|Reviewed by Southern Justice
|Like the old video Give it Up ZZ TOp.. ROTFLMAO!|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Hilarious! On Funny Videos last night I almost broke a few ribs laughing at a chihauhau peeing on a bigger dog.
Love and blessings!
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Too funny, when I first read the title I thought maybe you were going to be getting kinky about past sexual habits so glad to find it wasn't so...
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
Thank you for sharing
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|hahahahaha have to give you a high five for creativity and wit Karla! This is really good!;-) LOl!
|Reviewed by Chantilly Lace (Reader)
|Oh my ,this is so cute,wonderful work...Hugssss|
|Reviewed by Eileen Granfors
|My old dog says, "Write on!" He can barely hobble on our daily walks, but he wouldn't miss the chance to check in with the happenings on the circular walking path. Funny and sweet. Eileen|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Rufuz & I will sometime visit and leave a trail of scent while visiting Texas...;) e & R|
|Reviewed by Robert Blackwell
|Reviewed by A PAX
|lol should I put you on my mailing list? lol let me know!|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Ha, ha, this is too cute! Very well penned; brava! Those puppies are adorable, and so is this write! Yes, You have mail! LOL
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twink, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|Cute write Karla
I should be marking my territory
keep tresspassers away
Peace be with you
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|cute real cute. I have a beagle and she wants to pee where she wants to pee. She leaves me mail all over the place. Good job. love, Bonnie|