Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, February 18, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2006, Karla Dorman
Your present to me
is the canvas of
sky, stretched overhead.
of billowing clouds
the setting of the
sun create a sense
of awe and wonder
of Your artistry.
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (2/18)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Anna Marie Fritz (Reader)
|A pair of beauties you sent us here, Karla!
Oh...another one is your lovely bio portrait.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Fabulous, both, image and poem...
|Reviewed by Jackie (Micke) Jinks
|Which is best...the image or the poem? 'Tis a toss-up, BOTH are beautiful.
|Reviewed by John Leko
|...so right to canvas the sky...with inspired appreciation...for His work...and finds rays of wonder...in your poetry Karla.
|Reviewed by Rebecca Russell
|Reviewed by Randall Barfield
|It IS artistry and how we so often take the sky or skies for granted. Talk about a brush stroke! Thanks|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|The greatest artistry is His, and a wonderful poem this is.|
|Reviewed by MaryGrace Patterson
|A beautiful poem written to match a lovely picture....M|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Simply beautiful, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Very pleasant and warm feeling poem that makes us smile for the beauty that surrounds us and which we all too often take for granted. Thanks for the gentle reminders...
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Sometimes you get me confused, are you thanking our Lord or your weatherman?
I see that your spirits are taking off into the clouds where poetry has been waiting for you.
|Reviewed by Olita Williams
|excellent prose that goes so well with you picture. Definitely a worthy canvas to view.
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Beautiful words to compliment what God alone gives freely to all....
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|Beautiful are your writes
as well as your chosen pictures
to accompany them
Thanks for sharing
Love & Peace be with you
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|perfection Karla, in both pic and poem! Kudo's!|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|...and you are an extension of His artistry...e|
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|beautiful photo and write!|
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill
Beautiful and sentimental. Love it, Karla!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Karla~ This is gloriously beautiful! Breathtaking! Very well penned and illustrated; brava! You are really coming along into your own zone! EXCELLENT~!!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twinkles, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|Oh, this is beautiful... I Love the photo too...
Love and hugs,
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Look at this! Our Creator asks our forgiveness with a beaitiful sunset canvas.
Love and blessings,
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Very well said my friend. God is watching over you Karla.|