Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): Brilliance
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2006, Karla Dorman
Red maple leaves bright
against the brilliance of sky -
Fall at its finest
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (2/20)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by MaryGrace Patterson
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|Karla this is
a write as beautiful as the accompanying piture
love & peace be with you
|Reviewed by Jackie (Micke) Jinks
|Oh, what a beautiful Ku...and likewise the picture. I love your photographs! Great work on both poem and photo, Karla!
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill
|Nice ku from you and the sky's so blue, thought I saw an eagle which flew over brilliant maple leafe's hue...
|Reviewed by John Leko
|...beautiful Haiku...in appreciation of the fall anytime...is held high.
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Always such a beautiful sight to see, well done...
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by Anna Marie Fritz (Reader)
|Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Karla....my 2nd favorite most time of year.
|Reviewed by Chuck Keller
|Pretty picture, pretty words.|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Very nice...I guess we both had Maple Leafs on our mind today...lol
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Just beautiful, Karla...
|Reviewed by susan donavon
|I love this.
Keep up good work.
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|I love your haikus and tankas. They are absolutely "brilliant!"
|Reviewed by Charlie
|Pretty, but I had to laugh at that last line-- no offense!, it's just that my favorite limerick is:
I once knew a man named Paul
who fell in the spring in the fall
t'would be a sad thing had he died in the spring
but he didn't. He died in the fall.
I love that fall and spring have so many meanings, that's all. Take care. --Charlie
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Pretty write, Karla...and so is the photo!|
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|What picture you paint, beautiful Karla, love it. Love, Bonnie|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|That look a handful of happiness...the picture too.
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Thank you for sharing a beautiful write with us as we sure do love the RED MAPLE LEAF.
Newfie Hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Beautiful haiku and glorious image! Spectacular, Karla; brava! Extremely well penned and illustrated!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twink, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Fall?! . . . It's fall already . . . Fancy that . . . Seems like only yesterday it was winter . . . How time does fly . . . LOL|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed