Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2006, Karla Dorman
Take my feet, direct their
path, take them where
You would have them go.
Take my hands. They
are Yours. What would
you have them do today?
My shoulders - can I ease
a little of Your burden?
My mouth - speak through
me, lead me to someone
who needs hope today.
All I am is Yours. All I have
is Yours. Take me. Use
me, for Your Glory. Amen.
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (4/15)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Mello Anti
|very deep. and full of such life. i love it.
your dear pal,
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|What would the world be like if all of us prayed such things each day and then acted on what we are inspired to do...
|Reviewed by Mary Coe
|A beautiful prayer. When we wake up in the mornings we should all have a prayer and ask God to guide us through the day. Very nice, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Amber Moonstone
|Wow, the power of a prayer speaks mountains...
Peace, love and light,
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|A powerful prayer Karla.|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|May that be a prayer we all echo
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Keep the faith...e|
|Reviewed by Rebecca Russell
|This prayer so perfectly reflects where I am in my spiritual journey. It is as if you've reached into my heart. Very well done, my friend. Rebecca|
|Reviewed by M.Bennett Hooper (Mikii)
|Ase! Karla "Namaska, the God in me salutes and honors the God in you." So evident in this inspiring prayer. < < < < <HUGS>>>>Mikii|
|Reviewed by Bernice Angoh
|"Take me life and let it be...concecrate it Lord to thee, take my moments and my days, Let them flow in ceaseless praise..." Oh how I love Jesus! your words have given me more hope today, so your prayer has been answered. Thank you for this blessed prayer!!!|
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge Poetess Of The Heart
|A perfect prayer Karla.|
|Reviewed by Charlie
|That there's the answer to world peace... if only... --Charlie|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Why He's at it, can he take my ex..lol
Well said Special K
|Reviewed by Jeanette Cooper
|I must be thinking of the same old gospel song that Dan is thinking of "Take my Hand, precious Lord, take my hand". Your poem is completely unselfish as you offer yourself over to Him. Nicely done.|
|Reviewed by D Johnson
|Karla, agree with Lavendar, this reminds me of an old gospel song from years ago. Spiritually uplifting.
|Reviewed by Lavendar Jazz
|This reminds me of a church hymn we used to sing at my church. A very spiritual gift. Thanks for sharing.
|Reviewed by Gwendolyn Thomas Gath
"Take Me" Karla this is spiritually beautiful and enlightening.
Praises and continued blessings to you,
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Ah yes. Very, very well said.|
|Reviewed by Janice Springs Hamilton
|Beautiful... I sense He resides in, with and through you... blessings, Janice|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Beautiful prayer, Karla; very well penned! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|He uses you, every part of you, everyday my friend Karla, thank God he does. Love, Bonnie|