Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Ode to Poets: Jerry Bolton (Tanka Format)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
This guy can W R I T E. Gotta love him - and I do.
Image (c) 2005, Karla Dorman
Lightning strikes in an
unexpected Bolton twist
once is not enough
you've got to feel it again
relive the experience
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (4/20)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by MaryGrace Patterson
|You have captured him with your words...M|
|Reviewed by Kathy Armijo
|You have captured his essence 'perfectly'!!!!!! Great write and tribute to a great poet.
God bless you. Kathy
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|I love the picturesque description of Jerry's poems...
|Reviewed by Charlie
|A very talented writer, to be sure... keep writing! --Charlie|
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, another great tribute. You are an odist too. Jerry should really appreciate this one. Stay safe. Jon Michael Willey|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla your take on Jerry is perfection! You have reached another level with this series! Brava!...|
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|perfect tribute for Jerry,, Very creative you are Karla!!!!|
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill
|Indeed, indeed... those Bolton twists are something else...
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Brava,,,gotta love it!!
|Reviewed by Michal Maoz
A great write in my opinion :-)
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|How appropiate that Jerry Bolton get a "bolt" of poetry from Karla.
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Right on the spot! This is a hit|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|One of the best writers at the den, in my opinion.|
|Reviewed by Flying Fox Ted L Glines
|Between that storm-camera of yours, and your tight and wonderful verses, you are on a roll with these Odes, Karla! Let's see ... according to my precise calculations, it should take you, oh, say, something like one hundred and thirty-seven years to cover all the AD poets! Wheee!!!
|Reviewed by Randall Barfield
|What amazing things you come up with!|
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|yes--Jerry Bolton is awesome!! love this fine tribute|
|Reviewed by Bernice Angoh
|wonderfull tribute from one loving poet to another.|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Once was more than enough for me...but never will it be enough for YOUR writes...e|
|Reviewed by Lavendar Jazz
|A very nice tribute... I must go read some of his works, I am still new to the den.|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Wow! You know Jerry and his thirst for the drama and the difference. he's one of my favorites too.
Blessings and love,
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|Striking picture and striking tribute. He will love it as we all love the writer. I must go and read Jerry and I might want to relive that experience many times. Love, Bonnie|
|Reviewed by ~ Holly Harbridge (Reader)
|Yep! He's one of the best! Love Holly|
|Reviewed by Sandie May Angel-Joyce
|I love Jerry's writings. They have story texture and are very expressive!!!
Sandie May Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Jerry us a great poet, keep these coming and be blessed in the writing
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Gotta love Jerry--and I do. He writes with a no holds barred style that grabs the reader and pulls him/her into his words, his world. Real or imagined, it's danged believable! A most talented bard of the den written by the StormSpinner. BRAVA, extremely well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twink, Karen Lynn. :D
Love the pic: lightning striking againnnnnnnnnnnnn and again...LOL
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Fine tanka tribute to another talented artist.