Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Between Storms (Senryu Chain 5/7/5)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2007, Karla Dorman
in puddles left behind and
in the setting sun ---
calm conditions for
now until the next wave of
thunderstorms moves in ---
'til then, I'll enjoy
the lower humidity,
cool temperatures ---
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (5/27)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by John Leko
|...calm is a nice place to be Karla...
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Fabulous photo. Way cool senryu. Thanks for sharing. God bless. Stay safe. JMW|
|Reviewed by Gwendolyn Thomas Gath
|Loved the senryu and the beautiful pic.
Thank you for sharing.
|Reviewed by Chantilly Lace (Reader)
|Oh my,what beautiful writng you have written here sweet lady,love the picture also..have a wonderful and safe day OK..Hugsss,much love to you and your family|
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|Calming words Karla,, this is beautiful.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|We must enjoy, while we can!|
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|the photo is awesome--enjoy the calm!|
|Reviewed by Jeanette Cooper
|Sounds like a good weather report, Karla. Enjoy while you can.|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Oxelosund, you are describing the little sea port where I dwell for the time been, but we heard that somewhere somebody are heating the weather but good.
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Wish some of that warmth would come this way! It's been a horrible, cool and rainy spring here in Milan this year!|
|Reviewed by Darrell and Kathy Adams
|you describe Georgia for a few days a week or two ago...now it is hot and steamy and nearly unrelenting. Good job Karla. I like it.
be well and happy
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Oh boy, isn't that the truth! Actually a very splendid day indeed...
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Great write, we are expereince pretty cool weather for May in California, thank you for sharing
|Reviewed by Amber Moonstone
|Cooler temps are good, enjoy while you can!!!!
Nice poem and awesome picture.
Peace, love, and light,
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|I love the calm but it is so nice resting to the music of the raindrops. Thank you for sharing.
Newfie Hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by Robert Wilson (Reader)
|Face it, Karla, you love these storm clouds. Such beauty, such power, that no human can create. :)|
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|Always calm before the storm my friend. I hope this one last a long long time. enjoy as I enjoyed your poem. Love, and hugs, Bonnie|
|Reviewed by Bernice Angoh
|I love calm weather but I love the sound of rain as I sleep...|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Just as long as they don't go severe, I'll be happy! Excellent write, Karla; love the picture!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twink, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Looking forward to the storms hitting here tonight. We can use the rain and the noise. Too quiet here to start with. Kidding Karla. Nice write my friend.|
|Reviewed by Joyce Bowling
|We are awaiting storms too, it's been hot and muggy today...you can almost sense it coming! Great write my friend!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|We are awaiting thunderboomers to cool us off too...today was the first day I had to A/C on all day long but Rufuz likes it outside...Ed|