Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
The Father Knows ...
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Daddy, I miss you - especially this first Father's Day without you -
Image (c) 2006, Karla Dorman
A little girl cries
because her Daddy
passed away not too
long ago. She feels
lost. Alone. Frightened
without his presence,
near. That is when she
feels Heavenly arms
with a gentle hug,
a reminder from
a Father Who, from
what it's like to grieve ...
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (6/15)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|Superbly penned, Karla...
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill
|Mourning is healthy. You just have have to let'cha!
Beautiful, heartfelt words.
|Reviewed by MaryGrace Patterson
|Comforting words.... Your dad is always with you, you're a part of him....M|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|I could not exist today id I didn't believe my father wasn't part of me. I sense him completely, especially when the hard times are here.
Blessings of love,
|Reviewed by Bernice Angoh
|How touching and gripping are these lines. God Bless you my friend!|
|Reviewed by Lois Christensen
|He's with the angels and having such a nice time with his ancestors too. He is watching over you from above and knows your true heart and will help you in your desires. I know my Tom has sent many messages to me since Aug 07 and helps me whenever I find I have troubles to get through. They see each need in you and will be with you in spirit forever. My Tom feels so close to me too some days, and I do cry too, nothing wrong with tears either. Glad we could remember them too in each and every way.|
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|heartfelt yet beautifully composed
Peace & Love Be with you
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|A moving and timely write, Karla. Love and best wishes to you, ton ami de la C-B, Canada,
|Reviewed by Amber Moonstone
|Oh this is very lovely, You are doing fine, Karla, just keep writing and taking those amazing pictures...
Much peace, love, and light,
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|beautiful words-sad, but beautiful|
|Reviewed by Phillip William Allen
|Beautiful pen Karla.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|We are going to need those Heavenly Arms to guide us through this day without daddy. It is going to be hard, but with His Grace, we WILL make it if we lean on Him. Excellent write; brava, Karla!
Love the picture, too; beautiful!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :( >tears! <
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Those Heavenly arms are often just what we need on days like this.|
|Reviewed by Jeanette Cooper
|A warm, loving write. Blessings to you this Father's Day.|
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|He will forever be in your heart Karla and no farther then a thought away. Thank you for sharing.
Newfie Hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Superb. Very well said Karala.|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Bless the child and bless the father that can haver a so lasting memory of each other.
|Reviewed by Flying Fox Ted L Glines
|Beautiful and soulfully expressed, Karla. Somehow, he has a hug wrapped all around you.
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Karla my prayers are with you in your time of grief
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Beautifully heartfelt and very inspirational. Yes, he will always be with you, helping, guiding, protecting and forever in your heart......
Be always safe,