Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Early Morning Breakfast
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, August 22, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2008, Karla Dorman
... the sun, a plump berry wanting
to burst its juices of blessing
and opportunity on teeth
and tongue, waiting to drip down the
chin in a surprise of color ---
care to join me? enough for all ...
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (8/22)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Joyce Bowling
|What a wonderful invitation...can almost taste it now! Loved this my dear friend! Beautiful write and beautiful picture...all from a beautiful person!
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Thank you but we are having our Saturday morning family breakfast, you re more then welcomed to join us, Thank you for sharing Karla it do sound yummy can I get an order of Sunshine to go.
Newfie Hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by William Potter
|Mmm, can almost taste that sun. "opportunity on teeth and tongue" these words have me thinking long after...
|Reviewed by jude forese
|very unique sun image ... mouthwatering ;)|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Reviewed by Randall Barfield
|rich and deliciouis imagery. cheers|
|Reviewed by Rebecca Russell
|Reviewed by Cynthia Buhain-Baello
Just beautiful as the sunrise at dawn! Words that take my breath away, very well written.
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Awesome imagery here, thank you for sharing
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Very good Karla. Well said my friend. God bless.
|Reviewed by Linda Law
|I love it... and it's bursting with excitement... lindalaw|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Sounds like the perfect start to a day.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Fantastic poem and pic! Getting ready for a book?;-)
Blessings and love,
|Reviewed by Charlie
|Mmmm. I get a lick off the west side! --Charlie|
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|quite an intersting invitation for a morning repast -- and another of your breathtaking photos -- thanks for sharing the invitation for breakfast -- God bless --JMW|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|If that breakfast is at sunrise, tis way too early for this guy to drag himself outta bed...enjoy, Ed|
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|indeed,,, I will take a bite out of that,,,sounds so yuummy.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
You're making me drool with this tasty treat of a poem! EXCELLENT; very well penned/photographed! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :P *drooling* LOL
|Reviewed by Debby Rosenberg
|delicious...love the metaphors "plump berry" "juices of blessing"|