Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): Blossoms
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2008, Karla Dorman
of white against azure skies ---
vision of beauty
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (9/28)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|deep azure blue sky, no humidity there -- what a magnificent photo -- you captured the duplicate blossoms with perfection -- a spot on Haiku, too -- stay safe and happy -- JMW|
|Reviewed by Jeanette Cooper
|Your Haiku is a descriptive image of beauty. Love that gorgeous blue in the picture. Nicely done.|
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|A vision of beauty - words and picture.
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|I love haiku.
This is a beauty about beauty.
Thank you, Karla.
Love and best wishes,
|Reviewed by Denise Edwards
|Indeed it is. Very nice, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|I thought you were crying full of love for Autumn! but...blossoms, now? you are a very clever girl.
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|How beautiful with a sense of serenity....
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by John Flanagan
|Karla, picture and word perfect.
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Damn, girl, you are TOO GOOD with haiku...e|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Utterly exquisite, Karla!...ET|
|Reviewed by Rebecca Russell
|I can't add anything to what everyone has already said. It's beautiful! Rebecca|
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Beautiful. Simply beautiful|
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|A beautiful pic to go with your beautiful words karla. thank you for sharing.
Newfie hugs, Rose
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|...delicate beauty to behold..awesome Karla!|
|Reviewed by Darryn Murphy
|Reviewed by Gene Williamson
|Picture perfect, Karla. -gene.|
|Reviewed by Chantilly Lace (Reader)
|Very lovely indeed,as the picture....Hugsss|
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Beautiful Haiku, Karla!!! And a beautiful picture to match!!!
Sandie Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Amber Moonstone
|This photo and your poem, really touches my visual mind and soul. Very nicely done...
Peace, love, and light,
|Reviewed by Flying Fox Ted L Glines
|Karla, everybody else has already said it - it's beautiful :-)
But it is something else, as well. The haiku is an Eastern form and it does have rules which have nothing to do with the 5/7/5 structure. It is seldom that a Western person correctly does a haiku. The first two lines set elements of a scene or stage. The final line says something about that scene or stage. Karla, you have DONE it!!!
Ichi ban, tak san :-)
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Just posted this, and now you're up to three reviews!! Make it four: Mine! LOL Unless someone pops in before I get this in! LOL Very beautiful write and piccy; perfect combination!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twinkles, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|Yes it is and this write has a beauty of its own. Love, Bonnie|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Fantastic Ku and a sharp crisp image to complement it. Well done Karla...we need more of these from you.