Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
IceStorm (5/7/5 Format)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2009, Karla Dorman
stenciled against dark -
poetry etched on the night
with a frosted pen
(c) 2009, Karla Dorman (1/6)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Sara Coslett
|Karla, you've really cut to your heart now with your inspiration. Storms are you; You are a storm spinner of tales! ~ Sara|
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|another photograph to die for -- and your poem, written with perfection -- this a superbly matched duo, your photo, your poem -- ride the train of joy to the land of peace and love -- JMW|
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|Beautifully penned, Karla!
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
Take several bows for this terrific write - Applause!! Applause!!
LOve and Hugs,
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|You truly capture the moment Karla, superb work! Kudo's!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Captivating write and one that is very publishable...should submit this one Karla for sure.
|Reviewed by Michael Howard
|Short and sweet......loved the comparison and the beautiful pic.
Did not get any ice in Dallas, but Oakcliff got hit and lost power, so was thankful that didn't happen here. Good health, much happiness and lots of love to you this new year my AD friend.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Beautiful Karla, I was trying my hand at some ice poetry as we are being hit with a big ice storm now...
peace and love, Carole~
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|Very creative and terrific lines for this pic. Love and hugs, Bonnie|
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill
Love the pic,
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Stunning image and perfect haiku: a winning combination! Excellent, Karla; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|This type of storm is why I like having a generator as a back up power source...I think we are getting the ice you had, now...ed|
|Reviewed by Flying Fox Ted L Glines
|Neat ku, Karla, and love the pic. Ice storms are gorgeous. Love to see pics of them but do NOT wish to survive another one. The last time we had an ice storm up here in Bowie Country, it knocked out our power in town for three days and some of the outlying farms were without power for two weeks. This is all pine forest up through here and the electric company had strung their lines right through the trees. Sure enough, the ice storm cracked all the trees down and there went our entire electrical grid. Did the electric company learn a lesson? Nooooooooooooo ... they restrung their grid right through the surviving trees!!!
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Now, that's what I will call POETRY! ! !
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Your frosted pen is very sharp!|