Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
H o p e (5/7/5 Format)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Yesterday's ice storm mostly coated trees and bushes with its glaze. It was beautiful while it lasted. Got lots of pictures ... melted, now: 56 degrees currently. =]
Image (c) 2009, Karla Dorman
The pulse of life throbs
even though Winter would kill -
renewal of Spring
(c) 2009, Karla Dorman (1/6)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|your photographs are marvelous -- you capture the essence of the moment, the event with a masterful eye, Karla -- and your poem, wonderful, expressive, yet succinctly elegant -- peace, love and great joy to you my dear friend -- JMW|
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|great picture to grace your excellent Ku
Nature frozen in time
Love & Peace be with you
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|beautiful images in this short poem|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Beautiful as is your photo, Karla!|
|Reviewed by OnepoetGem *the Poetic Rapper
|lets strike the middle line Karla, nice|
|Reviewed by Sara Coslett
|Fantastic poem and photo! Spot on! ~ Sara|
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|Great poem and photo! It seems so odd to be talking about spring coming already...we have had piles of snow for six weeks now...
|Reviewed by Aberjhani
|A perfect ku for this season of earthly, political, and spiritual transition. The image makes a brilliant flawless match.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Marvelous, as is your picture!|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|I just installed a warmth-air-pump (beats burning oil and wood polluting agents and keep the cost below one third of before) and for the first time I can do like Liberace...cry all the way to the bank!
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Beautiful photo there Karla as I look out our window and see a storm -19 and 20 cm of snow on the way. I will stay in with my hot chocolate, sit in front of the fireplace and watch a movie. Thank you for sharing.
Newfie Hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by kg cummings
|stunning photo and words that chill this florida chik to the bones! It's lovely as always Karla. Your friend, Kathy|
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|I can't wait for warmth! Great imagery, Karla.
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|And now we wait for the thaw......
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|I love that pic Karla, and the write was equally as amazing
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Gwen Dickerson
|Wonderful! I love the poem -- and that picture is utterly striking!|
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill
|Reviewed by Axilea MU
|Very nice, vivid imagery,
I really like the "pulse of winter"
|Reviewed by Gene Williamson
|Nature takes care of her own, Karla, and you capture it
beautifully in 17 words. -gene.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Excellent capture, Karla...
peace and love, Carole~
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|Karla, You have captured the beauty and toughness handling the outside elements..superb!
|Reviewed by Elizabeth Price
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Personally, I'm not looking forward to spring: spring+warmth=severe weather! NOT good in Tornado Alley! Still, all in all, a great write, and I love the piccy! Very well penned/illlustrated; brava, Karla!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|Such few words to get a beautiful message across. Love and hugs, Bonnie|
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
5/7/5 styled to the poetic 9's!!
LOve and Hugs,
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Splemdid Karla! very creative!.
I love both pic and Ku!