Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
American Dreams (5/7/5)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
... May it be for a l l - ....
Image (c) 2006, Karla Dorman
The sun rises on
an inaugural morning:
bright and shining hope.
May it be for a l l -
and dreams, realized.
(c) 2009, Karla Dorman (1/20)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Beautiful write and beautiful photo karla. thank you for sharing.
Newfie hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|beautiful photograph Karla -- a message for hope to all -- may peace and love bring you great joy my friend -- JMW|
|Reviewed by Chijike Ndukwu
|simple, strong and nice. May the blessings be. Good work|
|Reviewed by Bernice Angoh
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|We can hope and dream...
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Semper Fi sister!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Beautiful thoughts one this special day...
peace and love, Carole~
|Reviewed by Marcia Miller-Twiford
|Beautifully said Karla.|
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
You are an awesome writer dear friend!!
|Reviewed by Juliet Waldron
|It was cold but clear--thanks for the lovely haiku, and for the equally beautiful picture--hope and sunbeams!|
|Reviewed by Larry Lounsbury
|A very powerful dawning of new poetic history.|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Girl, you do these haiku for everything and do them so damn well...ed|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Very nicely done and the picture is made for this write.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|AMEN! All we can do is pray for Obama and his cabinet, pray that they can turn this nation around! Well done, Karla; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Art Sun
|May the Sun shine on this country like it has never shined before...to fill the hearts and souls of All it's citizens to realize this dream come true...
Nice work Karla...
Your Texas friend...
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|Karla...it could not have been said better.... I am with you in hope and prayer for one and all!|
|Reviewed by Tom Hyland
|KARLA - AMEN, GAL - AMEN!
P.S. - need to put an 'r' in bright! TK.
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|AMEN my dear Karla and delightful prayer for all. thank you, Love and hugs, Bonnie|
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Beautiful inaugural prayers. Amen|