Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
I'd like to be the poem
shining in your eyes. I
special wrote it for you.
tell me you're hopelessly
in love --
written all over your
would like it to be me,
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (6/9)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|An excellent poem, Karla. I got a sense of several emotions in this piece, in such a short time. Hugs,
|Reviewed by Patrick Granfors
|Maybe not today. Then again maybe you're not seeing something right in front of you. Patrick|
|Reviewed by J'nia Fowler
|So courageously honest Karla. Hugs, J'nia|
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Beautiful indeed Karla.
Newfie Hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by Christine Tsen
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Gorgeous writing and image, Karla; you're an outstanding poet! Don't EVER sell yourself short because I know better! LOL Well done; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Karla very emotional and very well done
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Karla, this so touches my heart. Beautifully written.|
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|What a difference a day makes they say and one day when you least suspect it.....
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|well written poem!|
|Reviewed by Amber Moonstone
|Karla, such a wonderfully written poem..So full of passion and endearment.
Much peace, love and light,
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|You are a poem of friendship and love either way...e|
|Reviewed by Carin Spirit
|Emotive and Heartfelt. Warmth and Love to you, Carin'|
|Reviewed by Margaret Oliver
|Excellent poem, Karla. The pacing is spot on, and I still hear the last three lines echoing in my ears. Love to read more of your work. Keep writing and sharing please.
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, a poignant poem my dear friend -- who knows when and where love may strike -- I am sure this does not apply to you, who must have been the poem etched on the hearts of many men -- may this day find you embraced in the arms of joy, peace and love -- Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|Karla, this is dripping with emotions, beautifully displayed.
love and blessings,