Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Five Lines About Rain
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
Some would see it as a ruined
afternoon, plans cancelled,
stuck indoors. I prefer the glass
half full: the chance to jump in
puddles, young and carefree.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (6/30)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Who can pass a puddle without wanting to jump in...
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Puddles here and puddles there, will love to see you jump on those!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Puddles are marvelous; just ask my dogs!|
|Reviewed by Liana Margiva
|LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liana Margiva|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Beautiful way to think, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Erin Kelly-Moen
|Absolutely gorgeous, Karla, I laughed, I sang, I jumped; especially love the 'five' lines, guess some of us are missing that, the carefree beginning, or ending.
Erin Elizabeth kelly-Moen
|Reviewed by D Johnson
|That looks like a really big puddle, maybe you should bring some scuba gear, you know...just in case.
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|So true. there is nothing like a warm summer rain...to play in.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Praying the texas storms they are showing aren't near you and Karen!
Well done lines!
|Reviewed by Axilea MU
|Great concision, and I love the personal use of the half-full glass which is quite unexpected when you talk about rain!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I can just see you doing cannonballs and bellyflops in the bigger puddles...;-) ed|
|Reviewed by Peter Schlosser (Reader)
|Great poem. Need some of that rain out here.|
|Reviewed by Jackie (Micke) Jinks
|Karla...And soft rains are wonderful to walk about - no umbrella! Don't mind stepping in the puddles, either, but my "jumping" days are over :o) Rainy days are also good to cuddle with my cats and a good book! Enjoying your 5-Liner...
Blessings and Love - Micke
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Well done Karen thank you for sharing
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Nice one, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Eileen Granfors
|Oh, me too! I love the rain! Good capture, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Lovely, and the piccy is fantastic! Great job, Karla; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
Just as long as it doeesn't cancel the fireworks or parade on the Fourth, I will be HAPPY! :) Same goes for the Freedom Festival!!
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan