Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
· Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Six Lines About Freedom
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, July 01, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: For The Fallen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: Brought To You B(u)y ... © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: How Do You Thank Someone For Dying? © 2013, Karla Dorman
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,249
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman.
The blood of those who laid down
their lives as the foundation of
democracy cries out to be heard --
at great personal sacrifice, the cost
continues to be paid, even now --
freedom demands we remember.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (4/1)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Yes no matter what we must never forget...
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|we did a bit of a study on the constitution and us early history-it was awe inspiring what our founding fathers laid down to make this country what it is--and scary what we are loosing right now|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|How right you are.|
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|And remember we will. Well done, Karla. God bless.|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|And after the fireworks...please, a minute of silence and Taps, for those that should be remembered.
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Beautiful and wise, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Remember we must. I wonder how many today would give up everything to sustain liberty... Happy 4th!
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|At least you can get the right count on the amount of lines, unlike someone you know (who is reviewing you right here) e|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|This. Says. It. ALL!! AMEN!! Very well penned, and I love the piccy!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
Happy Fourth of July nad thank YOU for YOUR service! *SALUTE!*
|Reviewed by Christine Tsen
|Absolutely, Yes ~ I hope your words are carried far on the summer winds, they are wise