Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Four Lines About Fireworks
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, July 02, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2007, Karla Dorman
Blooming on ebon skies,
nightflowers on stalks of
light --- how I love the
color that fills my eyes!
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (4/2)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|Beautiful picture. The poem goes nicely with it, Karla. Hugs,
|Reviewed by Patrick Granfors
|Cool. Pom Poms ablaze. Fireworks are a personal fave. Patrick|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|A fantastic four lines Karla! You really are good at this!|
|Reviewed by Connie Faust
|Great, Karla! and you taught me a new word, ebon. Thank you for not putting a y on it; I was forced to look it up in the dictionary.
Your picture sure does present it as a fluorescent flower. Beautiful and exciting; fireworks rock!
|Reviewed by Andy Turner
|Amazing how a British tradition has carried over the pond. Guy Fawlkes can't have been so bad?|
|Reviewed by J'nia Fowler
|Isn't it just exhilarating?|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|...but then again, if you are a bird that ain't no fun!!!(LOL)
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|What a beautiful photo to go with your beautiful poem, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and probably why they catch our attention every time too, ENJOY!
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Beautiful picture!!... and your poem fits it perfectlyy!!!|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Yes you have to love fireworks...they paint the skies in living rainbows...
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Well done, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|"Blooming on ebon skies/
nightflowers on stalks of/
light --- how I love the/
color that fills my eyes!"
Awesome poem, Karla; the joy in this practically EXPLODES off the page ... just like a Fourth of July firework! Well done, and love the piccy! Happy July Fourth to YOU and thank YOU for serving our country! *SALUTE*
*Boom Booms! I LOVE that sound!* (And I DO!)
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Donna Chandler
|beautiful picture to go with nicely descriptive words.
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack