Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Four Lines About Love
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
It makes me young again,
knowing that the universe
spins around me --- this
must be what God felt like.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (7/7)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
Newfie Hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|I can't even imagine how He felt. A nice poem, Karla. Hugs,
|Reviewed by Andy Turner
|It takes a lifetime to learn how to be young.
And daughter you have learned very fast.
Wise Master Andy.
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|I have just read J'nia's latest poem about children and flying and to me, your verses are along the same theme. You remind me of being carefree like a child. Lovely stuff, Karla. Thank you for sharing. Love and best wishes to you,
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|Four lines and a brilliant thought
Love & Peace
|Reviewed by Joyce Bell
|COMING 'IN TUNE' WITH THE WONDER OF 'HIS' AWESOME CREATIONS; THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH...DOES 'LIFT' OUR SPIRITS HIGH AND ONE CAN FEEL BRAND NEW...YOUNG AGAIN. AND THIS WORK MAKES ME THINK, KARLA, ALMIGHTY GOD WHO LOVES US...CREATED ALL THE EARTH FOR YOU AND I. WONDERFUL SHARING...THANKS MUCH AND BLESSINGS, LOVE,
JOYCE * HIS INSPIRATIONS
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge Poetess Of The Heart
|Karla this poem actually gave me chills, it's brilliant!|
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|A great picture, Karla!! I love your poem too. It inspires me!!
Sandie Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Love is a many splendored thing.|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Once one hit rock bottom...the only way left is up. Well done!
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Karla, this gave me such a beautiful feeling inside.......this is one of your best and I'm placing it into my library. Four beautifully expressed lines!|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Fantastic four lines ,Karla!Deep thinking!|
|Reviewed by Patrick Granfors
|Love does have a way of affecting the equilibrium. Patrick|
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, "this must be what God feels like", for he is the epicenter of all love -- may peace and love be always with you my dear friend -- Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Well done, Karla.|
|Reviewed by john zimmerman
|elegant simply elegant and somewhat unexpected giveb the title
|Reviewed by Christine Tsen
|Eloquent ~ Your poem reminds me of freedom within the art of spinning ~ each moment, just as that moment should be
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
|Beautiful poem. You are so correct!
|Reviewed by Mary Lacey, Desertrat
Short, sweet and to the point. Excellent poem, is this what God felt like..hmm.
|Reviewed by Carolyn Red Bear (The Bear Paw)
|I get such a wonderful feeling when I read this, Karla! How awesome is that?! Maybe because it reminds me of when I was young and would stand on a hill with arms open and feel the wind. Thank you, Karla! :)|
|Reviewed by Jeanette Cooper
|Beautiful thoughts to complement a gorgeous picture.|
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Beautiful and inspiring, Karla, and the piccy is perfect! AWESOME job here; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D