Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Five Lines About Morning
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
>> View all 3,236
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
The sun gently kisses me awake,
pulls back the cover of night, and
bids me join the day. As much
as I would like to sleep in, it's too
beautiful a morning to stay in bed.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (7/14)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, is it not fascinating, the sun's pull to urge that we from our beds arise? A good thing it is for nights that bear me no sleep have me willing to lay still far too long. Without the sun's pull my desire would surely wane quickly. May peace and love be alway with you my dear friend. Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Tom Hyland
UP N' AT'EM KIDDO! MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES! TK.
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Ah we have to enjoy each and every beautiful day given to us. Great write Karla.
Newfie hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Beautiful morning!! I love the shapes of those clouds you have captured. They're like little animals. Love this!!
Sandie Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Karla, being a morning person, I love this!|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Beautiful Mornings - my favorite time of day.|
|Reviewed by Patrick Granfors
|Tough call but a beautiful morning has its way. Patrick|
|Reviewed by John Flanagan
|How uplifting and gorgeous, Karla!
|Reviewed by Mary Lacey, Desertrat
Ain't it the truth? Great write. Love the imagery.
|Reviewed by Peter Schlosser (Reader)
|We finally got some AM sun out here in LA, believe it or not. I feel the same way. Nicely done.|
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Those are the best mornings; when one is compelled and happy to join the day's happenings. Thank you for sharing this uplifting write, Karla. Amour et paix, ton ami de la C-B, Canada,
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Beautiful Karla as always
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by D Johnson
|Reviewed by Eileen Granfors
|Beautiful picture and thoughts for the day!|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Very nicely expressed awakening...
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|..what a wake up call, love this Karla!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|ONE WORD ABOUT MORNING: BOOOORRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!! ;-) e|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Beautiful write, Karla; well done! Love the piccy, too!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Nicely said, Karla.|