The mind is the heart and soul of a person.
All other faculties depend on the mind which
produces destructiveness and health. Being
aware of what to "never mind" and what to
"always mind" - 95 percent of the mind's
business - can make the difference whether a
person lives in lower consciousness or higher
consciousness - experiences abusive living
or victorious living.
Things to never mind:
1. Never mind that you had a bad childhood,
may not have been wanted by your parents
or surrogate parents.
2. Never mind that trouble and disappointment
for you have been a way of life in the past.
3. Never mind that you often feel alone and
have to do the most important things in
your life by yourself.
4. Never mind that some people seem to
be better off than you are.
5. Never mind that people frequently
disagree with you and some of them are
hell-bent, working with a consistency,
to change you.
6. Never mind that there are times when
your nights extend into mornings and beyond.
7. Never mind that you are not rich and will not
be able to take your "stuff" with you when you
Things to always mind:
1. Always mind that you are solely
responsible for your own life - happiness,
joy and fulfillment.
2. Always mind to be thankful and celebrate
life; these two are interdependent.
3. Always mind to trust yourself and follow
your own heart, i.e., be guided by the
Spirit within you.
4. Always mind to love each day, to give all
to love and see love return better than it was
before you gave it.
5. Always mind to be kind with the awareness
that it is kind to be kind and that kindness is
your greatest possession that can be shared
6. Always mind to live all you can with the
awareness that it doesn't matter what you
do in particular, so long as you have your
7. Always mind the example you are and the
daily addition you make to the legacy
that will survive your death.
With a "never mind-always mind" practice rooted in the aforementioned principles good health and beauty will be yours.
Copyright 2010 by Uriah J. Fields