Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
The President Does Dallas
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, August 09, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Politicians is the cwaziest people ...
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
Ten thousand to one hundred
thousand dollars for tickets
to dine with the President,
for the chance to say, 'I was
there.' Let me ask: How many
hungry mouths would that feed? How
many homeless could we get
out of this heat? How many
jobs/homes/businesses could be
saved? Oh: not on the schedule ----
he's a busy, busy man.
He doesn't have time for such
trivialities ---- campaign
fundraising is the main course.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (8/9)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Campaign fundraising is the ONLY course. Now he wants to reduce and or eliminate food stamps, what next???????
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by Patrick Granfors
|Politics as usual but I must differ a bit with your intro. Politicians is cwiminal. Patrick|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|Andy, the eagle hasn't died, it's wounded ...|
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|I believe that political campaigning by incumbents either for their own re-election or to help their cronies should be forbidden while they are involved in any form of official business for their constituents. Does anyone realize how much it costs taxpayers to unwillingly subsidize this process? Great piece of perspective on the politicians Karla. May your day be filled with love and joy my dear friend. Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Don Juan Amante
|i'd rather dine with you lovely lady|
|Reviewed by David Maclellan
|So much for the ordinary folk having a voice! This is perverse, but then again so is every form of excess.
best wishes from David, dining on pizza and beer ;-)
|Reviewed by Andy Turner
|Is this for real?
Hope not. The Queens garden parties are for free. And Obama is a mere lightweight. This sums up one crazed EGO.
Not true about Reagan. The guy gave. Obama's motives are suspect.
When he got in America was tall, proud and respected. When he goes, America will be a spent force due to one mans ego and false pride about afro americans.
This is the first time in history that no one outside the USA takes notice of America. The Eagle has died.
|Reviewed by larry linville
|Presidents of both parties have done this. The Bush's, Clinton, Reagan.... So why is this any different?|
|Reviewed by Peter Schlosser (Reader)
|and then you have marie antoinette michelle obama lollygagging on a taxpayer-funded lark over in spain with her girlfriends at a posh resort. i can hear it now. "let them eat cake, let them eat cake!!" they tell us to tighten our belts and live high on the hog. day of reckoning is coming. enjoyed karla, as always.|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Not me, even if I had the money, what a waste of it...e|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Obama and his minions absolutely disgust me. Outrageous!!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :(
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Absolutely ludicrous. Well said, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Reviewed by Carol Grace
|Karla, you are always spot on with your analysis. Surely this madness cannot continue.
Keep the faith and keep on writing.
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|of course the main course is still bs no matter how you look at it...the people get the leftovers if any...