Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Connected. (For My AD Family)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
under a folding sky, i open
your book. you hold my hand,
take me to places i've never been.
i. am. there. through it all.
from the beginning until
long after the end, i am in a
whole new world. you did this ...
made me live. experience.
and all because of your words.
c o n n e c t ed. you and i. author.
reader. we are family now ...
... and i am grateful.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (8/25)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|Beautifully written, Karla. It's an honor to share work with you. Hugs,
|Reviewed by D Johnson
|Wonderful description of what the right words can do to the captured reader.
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge Poetess Of The Heart
|How wonderful Karla and you must remember that your words open new paths to us as well.|
|Reviewed by Rebecca Russell
|Yes, we are Family (with the capital F). I'm so glad to have you for my soul sister. Rebecca|
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, your sentiments are compassionate and straight from the heart. We are, family. Bound by the sharing rope of our written expressions. May this day be filled with peace love and joy for you my dear friend. Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|wonderful , truly wonderful!|
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Beautiful Karla, as is your compassionate heart. Thank you too...
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by John Flanagan
|Nicely said, Karla.
|Reviewed by Frances Seymour
|Kind and comforting words, well said! Blessings...Frances|
|Reviewed by stan nassano
|very nicely done|
|Reviewed by Mary Lacey, Desertrat
A warm and fuzzy feeling about the den family. Beautiful
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|As are all of us for you, dear friend...e|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Every time I read something new that is the way I feel too, connected!
Splendid write, Karla
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Karla, this is beautiful.|
|Reviewed by Peter Schlosser (Reader)
|A poem in the dark is just that, a poem in the dark. The magic happens when it meets another pair of eyes. Tremendous Karla!|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sis, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Thank you, Karla. I am grateful for your friendship, too. God bless.|