Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image of tornadic, rain soaked skies (c) 2010, Karla Dorman (9/7)
... shoes filled with over eight
inches of wet, clothes plastered
to body, but we have a home to
go to, power: others without.
High water rescues in places
not far from here, boil orders in
effect: could have been worse.
Thank You, God, for Your
protecting hand and mercies,
shown: for now, the rain has
stopped. I am indeed grateful.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (9/8)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Glad you all are high and dry, wish you could send some of that rain our way we have been weeks without.
peace and blessings, Carole~
|Reviewed by jude forese
|strangely enough, we experienced a few tornadoes in the tri-state area lately ... a powerful and scary force indeed ...|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Very glad to hear you weathered the storm.|
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Hell of a storm, huh? Glad you are okay...
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by Christine Tsen
|That's a mercy, you must have been scared!
|Reviewed by Rebecca Russell
|Your words are a testament to the power of nature, even as her fury abates. Very well done! Rebecca|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|I am so glad you are okay I have been concerened about you
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Peter Schlosser (Reader)
|glad you dodged that bullet. stay safe.|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Now all that wet will head northeast right into the laps of us NJersey-ites, always sending your weather to us, thanks alot...e|
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Could have been worse. Well done, Karla.|
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|stay dry dear friend
allow not your parchments smeared
your poetic ink will transfer your thoughts
may your thoughts stay moist to the quill........
Love & peace be with you
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|I am grateful the rains have stopped as well. Yuck, what a NASty mess out there ... just a little wet out there ... yuh THINK?? Excellent poem, Karla; well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sis, Karen Lynn. :)