Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Work of Art
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
The sky, a work
of art, painted
by a Master ---
I am in awe.
This one had it
all --- storm. Rain (a
lot of that). The
by the largest
halo I had
ever seen --- and
the sunset was
I wish you could
have seen it with
me, instead of
I share with you.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (9/25)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Rebecca Russell
|Isn't it wonderful when Mother Earth soothes us after a storm? Beautifully wrought in word and image, Karla! Rebecca|
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|What I dislike about the hustle-bustle most is not being able to take a moment to appreciate wonders such as this. Thank you for sharing, Karla.
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|just to be able to admire your photographic gifting and share through your poetic eyes conveys much of what you are able to receive firsthand, Karla. Your words amplify the image just right. Bless you, xx|
|Reviewed by John Flanagan
|A Work of Art indeed, Karla,
and I'm privileged to see it through your eyes.
|Reviewed by Micki Peluso
I have seen such skies in my lifetime but never read such a lovely account of them as this one. Nice job!!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Well you definately share it in both and it is truly a wonderful image you paint...
|Reviewed by Gene Williamson
|Yes, Karla, a work of art, as are you and the storms you spin. -gene.|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Your poems let us see what you see...well done, Karla!
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|beautiful visual painted with your words|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Images are good, Karla. Like Dawn said, you are our eyes in the sky.|
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|A work of art indeed, Karla. Well done.|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Beautiful verse and photo, Karla...and we are fortunate to at least be able to view it through your eyes!|
|Reviewed by neerja gandhi
|so beautiful...thanks for sharing..neerja|
|Reviewed by Mary Coe
|Thanks for sharing these images. A good write.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Awesome picture and poem, Karla; very nice! BRAVA; extremely well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Beautiful poem and picture, thank you for sharing
In Christs Love