Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
· Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
What If .. . . ..
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: For The Fallen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: Brought To You B(u)y ... © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: How Do You Thank Someone For Dying? © 2013, Karla Dorman
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,249
Thank you, Star Dancer, for inspiring these lines. =]
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
Autumn.Leaves us with
a sense of loss. Why
does dying have to be
so sad .. . . .. and yet,
But what if meant new
beginnings? What if
it signified unchartered
paths just waiting to
Would we mourn, then?
What if .. . . ..
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (10/19)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|Thoughtful, Karla. I like the imagery here. Perfect timing. Hugs,
|Reviewed by D. Vaineo
|Reviewed by Chessly Nesci
|Karla, Love this!!!After finding my father this is what I hoped for!! A new beginning with no pain, or sadness. I think the mourning would be less because then we would know it wasn't so final...What if? Excellent write!! LOve, and peace always!! ~Chessly|
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|the sadness comes, i think, in our not knowing-lovely write|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|What If, Indeed.|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Karla, this is so beautiful...so much truth to your words...it's all in how we look at life!|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Wow this one touches home today thank you for sharing
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|"What if....." expresses the abstract is such a beautiful and profound manner....
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by John Flanagan
|When we learn to push aside the temporary and the clutter it brings we move to the essentials and we celebrate.
Fine work, Karla.
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, Jerry Bolton has so aptly summed my impressions of your beautiful poem. So what if, you just make certain that you continue to share your creative thoughts with us poetically. Love and peace to you my dear friend. Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by D Johnson
|a very good question, what if?
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Very nice piece of work, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Christine Tsen
|Profound and wonderfully inquisitive ~
I love to feel connected, and final good-byes are just too painful for any reason.
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|We may not mourn but just as we feel a sense of sadness when we see a loved one depart on a long trip or move away we would still feel sadness but with the knowledge that we will meet again it becomes barabble.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Wonderful writing and picture, Karla; well done! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Peter Schlosser (Reader)
|I was chatting with a woman the other day who works in a hospice, speaking of dying. She told me that the one thing she hears her patients say overwhelmingly is: "I wish I had forgiven myself earlier." Words of wisdom.|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|I am at peace with whatever season it is, although I have to admit summer tests my resolve. New beginnings can begin at any time, it is not seasonal. I have learned a valuable lesson in my older years that I wish I had learned and understood in my youth. "It is all about priorities!"|