Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Hunger (For Georg Mateos, Wherever He May Be)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
Poetry is not the same
without you near: the
Den is a much sadder
place. Oh, people still
write, and beautifully
so. But it's your words
I want ---- need ----
c r a v e. Desperate
for you: the way they
around me, linger like
a kiss long after having
been read ---- I miss
that. Hurry back, Poet.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (10/21)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I hesitate to say this, and frankly don't want to, but I unfortunately feel that Georg/Edvard will NOT be returning to us...though we keep him in our prayers...Ed|
|Reviewed by Patrick Granfors
|Absolute truth. Somebody out there mus know something that they could share!!!! Patrick|
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|A strong show of support, Karla. Love and Hugs,
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, your gracious words reach out to our friend Georg. The older brigade here in the den, the aged, that includes myself, enjoy the interplay of poetic works offered by the age diversity of its members. I too miss Georg's unique and entertaining works, special poetry from a special man. Love and peace to you my dear friend. Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge Poetess Of The Heart
|This is so beautiful Karla, he is missed more than most would be.|
|Reviewed by George Carroll
|The old soldier appreciates all who are concerned for his health|
|Reviewed by Mark Lichterman
|We all wonder of George and where he is, or if now if he is. Your words remind me of the loss of this very dear man.
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Well said, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|A beautiful poem, Karla, for a beautiful soul...Georg is truly missed.|
|Reviewed by John Flanagan
|Beautiful, Karla, for a wonderful man and poet.
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Wonderful Karla I wonder what happened to him?
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Gene Williamson
|Wonderful lines, Karla, for a warm and wonderful man. I too
hope that Georg will return to us soon from wherever he is.
|Reviewed by Christine Tsen
|Remarkable way of writing about such a dear friend ~
I too hope he is back and better soon!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|You are not alone in these feeelings but sadly all attempts to contact have failed...
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Wonderful write, and we are all feeling his prolonged absence from here at the Den! Sure hope he is okay!! Love the piccy! Well done, Karla!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :(
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|Oh Karla, Yes..Georg is a 'one and only' and had the ability to embrace everyone, he is truly missed and we all hunger to be fulfilled with him here again, SOON I pray!
Love and Blessings,
|Reviewed by Chessly Nesci
|I feel the same... Beautiful words for a very special friend. I miss him too and hope he is back soon!! God bless! ~Chessly|