Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
a tiny piece of
Heaven dropped from an
Artist's palate, splashed
onto the leaves. a
or purposely done?
no matter ---- i am
left in awe at the
beauty left behind.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (10/27)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Patrick Granfors
|No accident, heavenly plan, masterfully captured and described. Patrick|
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Your perception of autumn's colorful palette is a refreshing look into nature's gift of seasons. Love and peace to you my dear friend. Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Beautiful poem, Karla, as is the photo! It is those tiny "gifts" that make each day special...we only need to take notice!|
|Reviewed by Micki Peluso
This was lovely--I really enjoyed it!! Inccluding the image!!
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Gorgeous photo and delicate words welcoming fall's surprise...
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|so beautiful-the picture, the poem and your sense of awe|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|This one is really good Karla, I could feel the sense of wonder in your words...
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|You put into words something I was feeling the other day when I noticed a dot of red in the woods. Nicely penned, Karla!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Awesome poem and pic this is the kind of accident I can handle, well done poem and pic!!!|
|Reviewed by Peter Schlosser (Reader)
|Great poem and concept with pic.|
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|NICE, Karla. Very, very nice.|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Lovely photo / Lovely thoughts|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|I can handle this kind of accident, Karla. Very well penned and illustrated; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by LadyJtalks LadyJzTalkZone (Reader)
|such a wonderful thought. you have such an eye for pictures|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|What a lovely way to describe the beauty of Autumn, and it is stunning in IN too...well done, Karla