Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. ~ Dr. Seuss
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
Thanks for the memories, of
color so bright it shocked the
eyes and pleasured senses
and camera lens. Winter has
claimed you as his own, but
he doesn't have the best part
of you: you saved that for me
and I am honored. As much
as I hate goodbyes, it won't
be long until we see each
other again. Will be right
here, waiting, for your return.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (12/1)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|And a lovely autumn it was, Karla I remember it well as I watch it snow outside my window...
|Reviewed by LadyJtalks LadyJzTalkZone (Reader)
|Great write and yes, the color of green will be back sooner then we think. Life is dormant this time of year, time to reflect and time to cheer.|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Photo and poem both speak volumes, very well done as always
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by John Flanagan
|Beautifully felt, Karla, and very well written.
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|Fantastic Karla, changes are good too~|
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Nicely done, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Marcia Miller-Twiford
|Lovely words Karla and I love your intro.
Enjoy today - it won't happen again,
Again I extend an invitation to join us at my website. A second venue for your works is a good thing.
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|Reviewed by Chessly Nesci
|Love this Karla! Memories bring us back to those special moments and make it easier to get through the goodbyes...|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|I am glad you got some fantastic shots of the fall we had. It didn't last long enough, but when it did, o, boy, was it ever spectacular! Well penned and imaged, Karla; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Carol Grace
|I love that you linked sense and camera lenses. Womderful|
|Reviewed by Christine Tsen
|This is a charmer! so uplifting...