Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
· Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
My Gift to You
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: For The Fallen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: Brought To You B(u)y ... © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: How Do You Thank Someone For Dying? © 2013, Karla Dorman
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,249
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
Know I'm a bit early. But it's never
too early to wish you and yours,
Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays
or Happy Yule, however you
celebrate). Whatever you believe,
all I ask is that you celebrate ----- I
prefer Christmas. May the joy and
peace of the Season be yours, all
year 'round. May this New Year be
your best. Spread love wherever
you are. That would be the greatest
gift ----- one that keeps on giving.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (12/22)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, it is the season of love my dear friend. One special night, 2010 years ago, the light of love began to grow. There were no presents, no tree, no shopping malls or special sales events to distract from the significance of that night. Just one immense star to light the night. I bid you love and peace my dear friend. Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Rebecca Russell
|And I am late in extending my wishes for you to enjoy a Merry Christmas and to embrace the New Year with gusto! The happiest of holidays to you and yours!|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Merry CHRISTmas for me and what a great poem and image, I love your writing and I love you
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Christine Tsen
|This is lovely ~ Merry Christmas!
|Reviewed by Peter Schlosser (Reader)
|all the best to you and yours too karla. been one heck of year. be good.|
|Reviewed by Eileen Granfors
|Beautiful. I receive this with gratitude. Eileen|
|Reviewed by Mary Lacey, Desertrat
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Karla. That's a beautiful picture.
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|Merry Christmas to you!|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|What a wonderful world it could be, if we all spread love. Lovely Christmas Sentiments, Indeed. And Merry, Merry Christmas to you.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Beautiful gift you've given us: your poetry and photography. Thank you; I sure do love this! Merry Christmas to you; may it be beyond all you ever imagined or hoped it would be! I love you; you're MY greatest Present!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D X0X0X0X0X0
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Such lovely thoughts, Karla. Merry Christmas to you!|
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Reviewed by Erin Kelly-Moen
|Aaw, you got me from the image, Karla; if that's your tree, it moves me. Mine have always been color-imaged. With green as its base.
Erin Elizabeth Kelly-Moen
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Happy ChrisHannaKwanYule day...to all and to all a wonderful day too, Ed|
|Reviewed by Amber Moonstone
|What a beautiful Christmas wish! Thank you, and many more to you and your family.
Much peace love and light,
|Reviewed by The Poetess
|Oh so True - Love is the greatest gift and too lacking in our commercialized Christmas. Hope you have a nice meaningful holiday.|
|Reviewed by Micki Peluso
|Merry Christmas to you Karla. May 2011 bring us all wonderful things--happiness, health and most of all love for each other.