Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Somebody Done Pissed God Off
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
My heart breaking for those affected by the massive tornado outbreak occurring across the South. Keep them in your prayers, consider making a donation to the Red Cross -- it could be you next time. :(
Image (c) 2011, Karla Dorman
Somebody done pissed God
off --- had to have. Why else
is He scraping mankind off of
the planet with one disaster
after another? Earthquakes.
Tsunamis. Tornadoes. Flood.
Drought. Fires --- who needs
monsters when Nature is the
biggest one of all? The same
communites getting hit again
and again --- once bad enough.
No where to run, no where to
hide --- no place safe. Lord,
hear our prayers. Turn not a
deaf ear to our cries for help
--- enough, Lord. Please.
(c) 2011, Karla Dorman (4/27)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Joy Hale
|Hard hitting words of truth. Such sadness and devastation and why over and over again? The bible tells of such acts... end times near? Could be! Great poem, Karla. I could feel your agony and I reach out, with you, to embrace your thoughts, penned here so well.
Joy L. Hale
|Reviewed by Lori Maynard
|The title definitely caught my attention. It has definitely been quite a year for disasters, hasn't it?|
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, many parts of the south and Midwest have suffered through major weather related tragedies. Your thoughts and prayers like ours are with those who have been so adversely impacted. I bid you love and peace my dear friend. Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Tom Hyland
|KARLA ... Well Penned!
My personal belief is that MAN has brought all these Freaks of Nature about himself - and it's only been 66 Years since the First A-Bomb Tests!
Rockets blasting off to the Moon and beyond, and back - Forests and Rain Forests destroyed - Air, Sea, and Land POLLUTED - Oil Drilling everywhere, all over the Globe - and more, More, MORE!
Just had a thought about a Theory, haven't typed it yet ... soon!
Peace Darlin' ... TK.
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|My heart goes out to all who lost loved ones and properties, in the south!!!
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Another terrible night down south, keep them in your prayers. well done Karla
peace and hugs, Carole~
|Reviewed by D Johnson
|My thoughts and prayers do go out to all of those affected by the storms raging wild across the south.
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Amen, Karla. Well done.|
|Reviewed by Ch'erie de Perrot
|Wot Jerry Said!
ALl designed to make peeps angry at G-d...
Wrth thinkn bout...Loves yah
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|God help us all, is all I can say! Scary world we live in .... all we can do is lift these people affected up in prayers~ Powerfully penned sadness and heartbreak; well done, Karla!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :( +tears!+
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Ah, maybe it ain't Him, maybe it's Satan.|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Hope that weather does not come through Jersey, living in a motorhome I have absolutely NO place to run...unless they can give me fair warning and I can run to the beach to go surfing, might as well die where I was born & am happy...e|
|Reviewed by Gene Williamson
|A moving and plaintive plea, Karla.
God needs to get his/her priorities straight.