Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
what is the value (which one is worth more)?
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, October 15, 2002
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
what is the value of a single life?
why do c. e. o.'s make more than a housewife?
why do lawyers earn more than firemen?
who made up these rules...i wanna know when!
why are janitors and field hands paid less
than a doctor or members of congress?
and why do some live on nothing at all?
some earn too much...a foul needs to be called!
stockbrokers...teachers...which one is worth more?
what about the homeless? how 'bout the poor?
police or paramedics at the scene
why do they earn less than a beauty queen?
a salesman...a football star who can punt...
waitress...movie star...military grunt...
librarian...cashier...student at school...
who said "those that have the cash make the rules"? ('cause they're wrong!!)
another rant. mrrrrowwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Victor Jensen
|This is good and there are so many things I could say on this subject but I could not say it better than our dear friend Connie Hinnen Cook. Thanks Connie! - Vic|
|Reviewed by Connie Hinnen Cook
|Don't be envious of the wealth of the wicked. Those who know the Lord are the wealthiest on earth...remember, this is the only "Heaven" some folks will ever know! Great write.|
|Reviewed by Mark Mahoney
|brilliant read and so very true and thought provoking, well worth many many reads...take care...Mark xx|
|Reviewed by Ed Lupinacci (Reader)
|and why is is the Poets make nothing at all
great rant and said with style
|Reviewed by Ted Sheridan (Reader)
|It is he who holds the pen writes the bottom line.|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Keep on ranting :-)|
|Reviewed by The Voice (Reader)
So true! Little do they realize that they waste their time living the rich life because when it is all over everything is the same. In heaven, no one is rich or poor. In Hell everyone suffers the same fate. Super write.
|Reviewed by Amor Sabor
|No doubt society has its priorities all screwed up.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Right on Karla! Good one!!!|
|Reviewed by Roger Ochs
|The Golden Rule - Those with the gold, rule.|
|Reviewed by Gilles Marchand
|Maybe one day the truth will come forth...!
Thanks for stoping by...
Blue eyed fish...
|Reviewed by Marilyn Seray
|Great write Karla.|
|Reviewed by Mitzi Jackson
|10+10+ I feel you
I have been helping out at my sons school and for the life of me I don't understand why teachers don't get more than they do!!!!
nice rantin' Smile!!!!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|good points made in this thought-provoking write!! you'll make us think with this write!! thanks for opening our eyes in such a profound way!! love you, karla!! your twink, karen lynn. (((HUGS))) and a *wink* to you!!|