AuthorsDen.com   Join Free! | Login    
   Popular! Books, Stories, Articles, Poetry
Where Authors and Readers come together!

SIGNED BOOKS    AUTHORS    eBOOKS new!     BOOKS    STORIES    ARTICLES    POETRY    BLOGS    NEWS    EVENTS    VIDEOS    GOLD    SUCCESS    TESTIMONIALS

Featured Authors:  Patricia Hilliard, iNancy Jardine, iAnn Marquette, iTheodore Soderberg, iWilliam Wright, iRichard Hardie, iAlan Brenham, i

  Home > Political Science > Poetry
Popular: Books, Stories, Articles, Poetry     

David Lester Young

· + Follow Me
· Contact Me
· Sponsor Me!
· Articles
· Poetry
· Blog
· 2,407 Titles
· 3,189 Reviews
· Save to My Library
· Share with Friends!
·
Member Since: Nov, 2001

David Lester Young, click here to update your pages on AuthorsDen.




Featured Book
I Wanna Win! Tips for Becoming an Award Winning Writer
by Cheryl Wright

No Longer Available for Purchase..  
BookAds by Silver
Gold and Platinum Members


God Bless Made In America Miracles Of Hope
by David Lester Young
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Rated "G" by the Author.
Share   Print  Save   Follow
Recent poems by David Lester Young
•  Sensual Nature Scenario
•  Does One Surrender Epic Part Two
•  Does One Surrender Epic Part One
•  Angel Guide Veterans Way Home Poem And Lyrics
•  Word's Wisdom
           >> View all 2,406

Politicians should only sign one Pledge of Allegiance and that is for 100% of "We the people" that any Pledge for less than that like for the 10% is treasonous to the other 90%, who elected them.




God Bless Made In America Miracles Of Hope

 

Walking Constitution upon the Spring of American Democracy,

Freedom that rides deep within our Declaration of Independence,

Where Congress has civilian “We the people” Pledge of Allegiance.

Civil Liberties paramount condition of governance with Miracles of Hope.

 

Republicans, Democrats cannot be incorporated by Conglomerate greed,

Nor serve Demigod masters, whose illicit power defeats America from within.

That 10% Special Interests, can never supersede America’s 100% civilian welfare,

When even the homeless must have Free Speech voices upon Miracles of Hope.

 

Kneel America, pray for God Bless Made in American iron will working Capitalism,

This nation is not Brand Name domains, nor Private Equity chainsaw deconstruction.

But Middle Class construction of American Dreams built with patriotic pride nationalism.

America’s economic equality is not an ALEC Congress of Judas official neglect,

But civil servants giving “We the people” those Miracles of Hope.

 

David Lester Young (Franklin Doppelganger) 04/15 to 04/17/12 ©

 

Want to review or comment on this poem?
Click here to login!


Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!


Popular Poetry (Political Science)
  1.  Change You Can Believe In
  2.  Workin' for the Jeb Man
  3.  Will Work for Pennies (900 billion)
  4.  Eight Days of Work

The Big Lie: How Our Government Hoodwinked the Public, Emptied the S.S by Allen Smith

A survey of how 30 years of government economic malpractice led to the 2008 financial meltdown and to the $15 trillion national debt...  
BookAds by Silver, Gold and Platinum Members

Authors alphabetically: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Featured Authors | New to AuthorsDen? | Add AuthorsDen to your Site
Share AD with your friends | Need Help? | About us


Problem with this page?   Report it to AuthorsDen
AuthorsDen, Inc. All rights reserved.